2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Don't let Le'Veon fool you. I think he knows and has known where he's going to sign. I think he's trying to keep it close to the vest in order to have his free agency announcement coincide with his album release. Just look at the track listings... "Lotto; Talk of the Town; Large Amounts; Free at Last...". I still think we land one of he or Coleman. 

As for Paradis, I don't know what can be holding it up other than asking for more money. They know the Jets are desperate for a C, and with him being the clear best player available they could be trying to extract some more... it really seems like us and Denver are the most realistic landing spots. Not sure what we'll do if it falls apart. 

If we can land Mosley, it'll be the icing on the cake. 

24 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Just food for thought, if we’re in on Mosley, we might be out on Lev. Because if we sign Mosley, Lev, and Paradis, we don’t have any corners really. 

I would much prefer Bryce Callahan to Mosley to be honest. The rest of the way, give me Bell, Paradis, and Callahan. 

Just now, Bianconero said:

Why do we all hate Lee all of a sudden? I am one of the biggest Lee haters but he was on the verge of amazing last year.

If we add Mosley, this might be the most talented unit in the league

Amazing? He still cant play the run or tackle. He was BETTER and then popped for PEDs. Hes not that good of a football player.

4 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Don't let Le'Veon fool you. I think he knows and has known where he's going to sign. I think he's trying to keep it close to the vest in order to have his free agency announcement coincide with his album release. Just look at the track listings... "Lotto; Talk of the Town; Large Amounts; Free at Last...". I still think we land one of he or Coleman. 

As for Paradis, I don't know what can be holding it up other than asking for more money. They know the Jets are desperate for a C, and with him being the clear best player available they could be trying to extract some more... it really seems like us and Denver are the most realistic landing spots. Not sure what we'll do if it falls apart. 

Trying not to read too much into it. But very well can be true. Maybe that’s why he deleted his bad teeet about us. He’s told us he will accept but won’t announce until Wednesday. So clear that history before it being official.

2 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

He was popped for drug drugs, not PED's, probably weed but they never specified 

Thats right. I think it was Blow actually. I forgot about that. I still dont view him as a very good player. His PFF grade is very misleading.

The whole requirement of adding a CB doesn't seem correct for me. Already have Tru and Roberts. Team likes a few of their young guys. Still have the draft. And can easily sign a perimeter guy for cheap in FA. Plus  keep in mind the upside of our safeties... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

The whole requirement of adding a CB doesn't seem correct for me. Already have Tru and Roberts. Team likes a few of their young guys. Still have the draft. And can easily sign a perimeter guy for cheap in FA. Plus  keep in mind the upside of our safeties... 

Nickerson and Jones are talented young guys as well

13 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Probably right about Paradis. He's trying to get as much as possible. 

We had $82M after the Osemele trade. Just using AAV, 

$9.5M Crowder

$2.8M Bellamy

$14.5M Estimated Barr AAV

$4.0M Estimated Darryl Roberts

We still have $50M to spend. Hopefully we can get our Kicker and Returner back. But that still leaves us plenty to get 2 or 3 more guys. 

Edited by SDotNova