2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

I was going more along the lines of a shiftable chess piece where you could line up anywhere. Backfield, Slot, or out wide

I feel like that's Enunwa already. He was drafted as a WR/TE and is a YAC guy. Just needs to stay healthy... 

I really like the trade back idea with Pittsburgh.

We have money to take on Brown. Adding Brown will only help get Bell. Giving us 2 elite weapons for our offense immediately. Why would Pitt do it? Bc they can move up to the 3rd pick to get a QB and they 100% need to offload Brown.

So maybe something like...

Pitt gets NYJ 1st (3rd overall)

for

NYJ get Antonio Brown, Pitt’s 1st, 2nd and 2020’s 2nd and 3rd.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I really like the trade back idea with Pittsburgh.

We have money to take on Brown. Adding Brown will only help get Bell. Giving us 2 elite weapons for our offense immediately. Why would Pitt do it? Bc they can move up to the 3rd pick to get a QB and they 100% need to offload Brown.

So maybe something like...

Pitt gets NYJ 1st (3rd overall)

for

NYJ get Antonio Brown, Pitt’s 1st, 2nd and 2020’s 2nd and 3rd.

I don’t think Pitt does that unless they believe that Rudolph/Donna don’t have potential to be Bens future replacement which I’m not sure they are

1 hour ago, Sapo28 said:

I feel like that's Enunwa already. He was drafted as a WR/TE and is a YAC guy. Just needs to stay healthy... 

Enunwa is a different type of chess piece. We need that Cook type guy that can run a jet sweep, run some screen, etc. A burst guy. Robby is the closest thing we have but he not a shifty player. We saw him take the WR reverse earlier in the year. That’s not his game.

1 hour ago, Sapo28 said:

Enunwa is a different type of chess piece. We need that Cooks type guy that can run a jet sweep, run some screen, etc. A burst guy. Robby is the closest thing we have but he is not a shifty player. We saw him take the WR reverse earlier in the year. That’s not his game.

we need pieces. lol. We also need that big outside WR that can be a threat in the red zone. Plus a weapon like Bell out the backfield. I’m getting greedy. I know.

Edited by SDotNova
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

WR’s who’d id look at potentially on the trade market are AJ Green, Mo Sanu, Mike Evans, Emmanuel Sanders, and Marquis Lee

Good list. Sanu & Sanders will probably get cut. Falcons will have to pay Julio and D.Jones soon with the $20M of cap space they have. Sanders cap hit is pretty high for his age and injury situation. They'll save about $10M if they cut him. Green would be perfect. Give me anyone on this list. lol

Honestly, adding one of those WR's with Q and Anderson makes this group good enough to win with. Sanders is still one of my favorite route runners. 

4 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Good list. Sanu & Sanders will probably get cut. Falcons will have to pay Julio and D.Jones soon with the $20M of cap space they have. Sanders cap hit is pretty high for his age and injury situation. They'll save about $10M if they cut him. Green would be perfect. Give me anyone on this list. lol

Honestly, adding one of those WR's with Q and Anderson makes this group good enough to win with. Sanders is still one of my favorite route runners. 

You are right that is our biggest missing piece.

• Like 1