2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

Watch us pump all this stuff about Q, Allen, and Oliver and just trade back to take Ferrell or Burns

That's my ideal scenario to be honest. If we can trade back and get Burns, I'd be pumped. Every year everyone has that one guy they really like. I'm hoping we somehow end up with Burns. 

Big Q has 11 in Wonderlic score.  Allen owns 15.   Bosa with solid 23.  Oliver 20.  Burns with good score of 22.  Sweat uppered to 19 from 14.

Bradbury aced it with 35. Edoga 34.  McCoy with well solid 26. J. Williams with shining score of 39.

I can't believe Big Q marked at 11 after hearing that he was excellent in interviews with GM and coaches. 

5 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Big Q has 11 in Wonderlic score.  Allen owns 15.   Bosa with solid 23.  Oliver 20.  Burns with good score of 22.  Sweat uppered to 19 from 14.

Bradbury aced it with 35. Edoga 34.  McCoy with well solid 26. J. Williams with shining score of 39.

I can't believe Big Q marked at 11 after hearing that he was excellent in interviews with GM and coaches. 

You can have a great personality and still be dumb as a box of rocks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I think the Wonderlic is more important for different position like QB, LB and OL.  DL is more instinctual then analytic.  I have taken the Wonderlic and can see positions where the higher the score can translate to better performance.   By all accounts Q has a high football IQ - so I would take the 11 with a grain of salt as it translate to his ability to perform at th next level. 

25 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Ugh we are gettimg ed oliver, im done. Maccagnan needs to be fired

Macc hasn’t really bombed 1st rounders. Darron Lee is his only questionable choice and he is ok. 

Tons of Jets fans wanted Rosen last year. Looks like Macc made the right decision last year.