2019 NFL Draft Thread v.2

Totty

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Guess I’ll turn in early and watch the rkelly lifetime show thing

That **** is crazy...had to erase all my r kelly songs off my iPod after that...

but after you watch that, watch “good girls” on Netflix. Hella good. It’s the funny version/chick flick of breaking bad 

Lawrence has a chance to continue to develop, but Tua proved to me again he is at best a Tebow type QB.  

If they were both seniors, I'd say neither would start in the NFL, but they have time.

Impressed with Wilkins, Ferrell, and Q Williams tonight. Not so much with Thompson or Jonah Williams. Tons of good underclassmen at the skill positions for both sides though. 

32 minutes ago, true2form said:

Lawrence has a chance to continue to develop, but Tua proved to me again he is at best a Tebow type QB.  

If they were both seniors, I'd say neither would start in the NFL, but they have time.

Impressed with Wilkins, Ferrell, and Q Williams tonight. Not so much with Thompson or Jonah Williams. Tons of good underclassmen at the skill positions for both sides though. 

Neither? As in Lawerence or Tua? That can't possibly be what you meant.

57 minutes ago, true2form said:

?,  Lawrence looked great in a National Championship his true freshman year.  Has a chance?  He is already better than 95% of college QBs.  He will be the #1 or 2 pick in two years.

8 hours ago, TheMadStork said:

I’ve been against even thinking about Ferrell in the first. But I will say he’s playing very good today. I question why he hasn’t looked this solid all year. 

Still don’t want him with our picks. I would begin to consider him with our last first. 

11.5 sacks. 18.5 TFLs isn't solid? People started sleeping on him this season because he's not a flashy edge bender. Draft twitter did the same with Brad Chubb last year, started talking about him being stiff and that's the narrative on Ferrell this year. People get to caught up on the undersized guys who can bend the edge. Ferrell beat up on Williams a guy some want to take 4 overall. Let that sink in. 

He's solid. He's a relentless player on the field. He's going to be a great pro. 

6 hours ago, daineraider said:

?,  Lawrence looked great in a National Championship his true freshman year.  Has a chance?  He is already better than 95% of college QBs.  He will be the #1 or 2 pick in two years.

If I'm the Raiders, 2020 draft, I'm turning one of those picks in round 1 into draft capital in 2021 to have a shot at drafting him. Maybe this was Gruden's 4 year plan, lol.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

11.5 sacks. 18.5 TFLs isn't solid? People started sleeping on him this season because he's not a flashy edge bender. Draft twitter did the same with Brad Chubb last year, started talking about him being stiff and that's the narrative on Ferrell this year. People get to caught up on the undersized guys who can bend the edge. Ferrell beat up on Williams a guy some want to take 4 overall. Let that sink in. 

He's solid. He's a relentless player on the field. He's going to be a great pro. 

(Not that you exactly compared Bradley Chubb and Ferrell) but there’s a huge difference in skill between the two. I thought Chubb was a stud and I would have picked him first if I was the Browns (actually 4th) because I would have went Sam Darnold first. But I have no clue how he slipped to the Broncos pick.

The only comparison between Chubb and Ferrell is that they’re both bigger DE’s. 

Ferrell had a very good game. That I want to go back and look at. Right now I question the LT Williams more than I’m changing my opinion on Ferrell. 

Archived