Sign in to follow this  
VikeManDan

2019 Playoffs

Now that our season is over who are you cheering for? What match-ups are you hoping to see?

I think I'm pulling for the Chiefs to win it all. I'm a fan of Mahomes and Andy Reid has been close a few times.

I'm torn on who to cheer for in the Eagles and Bears wild-card game. I never like divisional opponents advancing but the it would be nice to see the Eagles get whooped.

A rematch of the Chiefs/Rams could be fun so could a Chiefs/Saints.

Posted (edited)

I'm not cheering for anyone, but the Super Bowl matchup I'd like to see is probably Chargers - Saints, just so Phillip Rivers can get the appreciation he so richly deserves, and Sean Payton can get the punch in the face that he so richly deserves.

Considering I live in the KC area, you'd think I'd want the Chiefs to get there, but a team should not be rewarded for having such an atrocious defense.  I watched the Seahawks/Chiefs game, and that was some of the worst tackling I've seen from a NFL defense since Tyrell Johnson was roaming the Vikings' secondary.

Edited by swede700

I usually will root for the teams who have never won the SB or haven't for a long time.  In the AFC...I will root for the Chargers and the Chiefs.  In the NFC...I hate all those teams!!

i think i'll root for the Bears actually. and the Chiefs from the AFC.

a midwest brawl.

I really like the Chiefs. So I'm pulling for them. Hard to get excited about anyone in the NFC.

Bears, Eagles, Saints, Cowboys not a chance. 

Rams are okay but the whole LA thing is a turnoff.

no issues with Seattle. So a Seattle vs KC super bowl for me.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hope the Bears walk thru and hold everyone to less than 10 PPG to make me feel better about the Vikings

Watch the Eagles win by 2+ touchdowns....

They're just pros at giving us the middle finger.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

Bears take Eagles but that's all. 2019, if they get a good RB think SB.

Like LAC for SB

Posted (edited)

If the Bears lose Fangio in the offeason, they aren't going to be sniffing the SB in 2019.   They may find it difficult to even sniff the playoffs.  Fangio is a defensive wizard, like Zimmer.   

Edited by swede700

9 minutes ago, Buddyboy said:

Bears take Eagles but that's all. 2019, if they get a good RB think SB.

Like LAC for SB

I think the Howard/Cohen duo is fine at RB for the Bears. What don't you like about them?

Chargers will be interesting to watch.

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

If the Bears lose Fangio in the offeason, they aren't going to be sniffing the SB in 2019.  

This is my hope...unfortunately I don't think it happens. Better shot if the Bears lose this weekend.

Chargers all the way. Rams are second. Then the Bears, I guess, since I know so many bears' fans

I'm rooting for the Chiefs, Chargers and Colts. None of the NFC teams really interest me but if I had to choose I would probably root for the Rams.