2019 Playoffs

VikeManDan

Now that our season is over who are you cheering for? What match-ups are you hoping to see?

I think I'm pulling for the Chiefs to win it all. I'm a fan of Mahomes and Andy Reid has been close a few times.

I'm torn on who to cheer for in the Eagles and Bears wild-card game. I never like divisional opponents advancing but the it would be nice to see the Eagles get whooped.

A rematch of the Chiefs/Rams could be fun so could a Chiefs/Saints.

I'm not cheering for anyone, but the Super Bowl matchup I'd like to see is probably Chargers - Saints, just so Phillip Rivers can get the appreciation he so richly deserves, and Sean Payton can get the punch in the face that he so richly deserves.

Considering I live in the KC area, you'd think I'd want the Chiefs to get there, but a team should not be rewarded for having such an atrocious defense.  I watched the Seahawks/Chiefs game, and that was some of the worst tackling I've seen from a NFL defense since Tyrell Johnson was roaming the Vikings' secondary.

I usually will root for the teams who have never won the SB or haven't for a long time.  In the AFC...I will root for the Chargers and the Chiefs.  In the NFC...I hate all those teams!!

I really like the Chiefs. So I'm pulling for them. Hard to get excited about anyone in the NFC.

Bears, Eagles, Saints, Cowboys not a chance. 

Rams are okay but the whole LA thing is a turnoff.

no issues with Seattle. So a Seattle vs KC super bowl for me.

9 minutes ago, Buddyboy said:

Bears take Eagles but that's all. 2019, if they get a good RB think SB.

Like LAC for SB

I think the Howard/Cohen duo is fine at RB for the Bears. What don't you like about them?

Chargers will be interesting to watch.

Archived