Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

bcb has until 4 pm cst to decide whether to replace in, at that point, i will go down the list of replacements.

@Matts4313 @Tk3 send me a pm on whether you want to replace in if bcb opts out or doesnt get back to me by 4 pm cst

Malf

Hit pwny as my move

I’ve seen ET have to be prodded along some games, I’ve seen him moves generally just lose interest in a game and ghost.

IDK if I’ve seen him ask to be replaced.... Maybe I’m forgetting.

Just now, Dome said:

I’ve seen ET have to be prodded along some games, I’ve seen him moves generally just lose interest in a game and ghost.

IDK if I’ve seen him ask to be replaced.... Maybe I’m forgetting.

seen him *miss* moves 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

ET didn’t miss a move did he?  He was around to unvote on me before night.

I don’t know. I’m saying I’ve seen him do it in the past. Be disinterested enough to forget a move, but didn’t ask to be replaced 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I know your gonna have a few minutes today....

Why specifically those 4? 

gopher has been super quiet and reserved.  Just getting a bad vibe from that.  I would have to look back at the Breakfast Club game when he was mafia to see how it compares.

Naz had some early comments that seemed off, though his posting is generally hard to read for me anyways

ET, I have very little experience playing with.  In Breakfast club, he was much more active early and then got sent to detention as a civ.  This games felt much the opposite early on.  he has now been replaced, so that certainly might change things

touch had some interaction with swag about leaving/needing to go somewhere.  That felt like someone that might have a different end game to leave with the diamonds.

Archived