Melissa McCarthy

Amy Schumer

Rihanna

Recent Will Ferrell

Eddie Redmayne

David Spade

Machine Gun Kelly

Nice list.

Ill add Adam Sandler, Anne Hathaway, Kevin James and pretty much anyone who has starred in a CBS sitcom over the last decade or so.

I just cant bring myself to cast Will Ferrell into the pit of no return. I loved his older stuff. But he is just cashing checks recently, going for middle-of-the-road comedy that isnt funny but makes tons of money because it has a larger audience of rubes. Sorta like Sandler has done, but his 'good years' are way shorter than Ferrell's IMO. And there is good argument that his good movies are totally based on childhood nostalgia at this point. I am scared to rewatch Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore because I think I will hate them, but as a kid they were the ****.

Just now, BroncosFan2010 said:

I just cant bring myself to cast Will Ferrell into the pit of no return. I loved his older stuff. But he is just cashing checks recently, going for middle-of-the-road comedy that isnt funny but makes tons of money because it has a larger audience of rubes. Sorta like Sandler has done, but his 'good years' are way shorter than Ferrell's IMO. And there is good argument that his good movies are totally based on childhood nostalgia at this point. I am scared to rewatch Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore because I think I will hate them, but as a kid they were the ****.

Agreed.  I wouldn't put Ferrell in there, because I still think he can be funny.  Ferrell IMO was always much more NATURALLY funny than Sandler.  Ferrell in interviews and on talk shows has cracked me up.  Sandler is usually cringeworthy.

I did like a lot of Sandlers old stuff, though.  Billy Madison is pretty terrible now.  Still love Happy Gilmore, though.

17 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

How do you not like Keanu Reeves?

Bland and unconvincing actor who stays relevant because of his looks. Never saw a performance from him I liked. 

I won't condemn Will Farrell to the Production of No Return, because he's talented and a nice guy. I never found him very funny but I have nothing against him.

25 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Bland and unconvincing actor who stays relevant because of his looks. Never saw a performance from him I liked. 

There are several movies he's led that I enjoy.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Point Break
Speed
Chain Reaction
The Devil's Advocate
The Matrix (first one only)
The Replacements
Henry's Crime (under rated gem that also has James Caan and Vera Farmiga in it)
John Wick

Not to mention he's got a few solid supporting roles like in Something's Gotta Give.  I've never seen Street Kings, but I've heard good things about that.  He has enough sense of humor about himself to voice the cat in Keanu, and he's legitimately one of the nicest and most generous guys in Hollywood.  The only notable cringeworthy performance I can think of his is when he played Don Jon in Kenneth Braghnah's Much Ado About Nothing.

14 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

There are several movies he's led that I enjoy.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Point Break
Speed
Chain Reaction
The Devil's Advocate
The Matrix (first one only)
The Replacements
Henry's Crime (under rated gem that also has James Caan and Vera Farmiga in it)
John Wick

Not to mention he's got a few solid supporting roles like in Something's Gotta Give.  I've never seen Street Kings, but I've heard good things about that.  He has enough sense of humor about himself to voice the cat in Keanu, and he's legitimately one of the nicest and most generous guys in Hollywood.  The only notable cringeworthy performance I can think of his is when he played Don Jon in Kenneth Braghnah's Much Ado About Nothing.

Ya I mean, I can understand someone saying he isn't their favorite actor, but to put him at the top of a hate list is surprising.  

Archived