BDL 2019 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

SirA1

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I added it to the Rules document. We used to just cut and paste from the old forum posts.

Any bids on RFA players must exceed the tender amount and be a minimum of 2 years. Bids must follow FA rules. New Initial bids aren't allowed within 48 hours of the deadline

After bidding completes, the current owner of the player has 48 hours to decide whether they will match the bid or not
Pick will be for the upcoming draft and if a team owns more than one pick in the round of the tender, the Team's Original pick will be used as compensation. After that, the lowest numbered pick will be used if multiple picks still exist.

So if I made an offer to Tyreek Hill for example. I don’t own my original first anymore I own 6 and 14. Which pick would be given? 6?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So if I made an offer to Tyreek Hill for example. I don’t own my original first anymore I own 6 and 14. Which pick would be given? 6?

Correct. We had to put this rule in because one year certain owners were just trading back to the end of the round of the Tender was for for peanuts because they were giving it up anyway. (#BobbyWagnerGotStolen)

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1