Amos has to go, we had the worst ST ever in the 2018-2019 season. PFF.

Kiwibrown

19 hours ago, pscottdai said:

Stick with the process and he will improve!

HUH?! How do you know that? Take that attitude and extend it far enough and Hue is still the HC! See below for additional clarification! 

13 hours ago, jonnytwoshoes said:

Fire amos to the moon. He's really lucky Hue/Haley were around to overshadow him for at least half the season.

I don't even understand how he got hired in the first place. The cardinals were one of, if not, the worst ST units for years while he was in charge of that unit. Specifically his last 3 years. Atrocious.

Is Cribbs ready to take over yet?

There's a local radio sports guy who knows a couple of radio guys in Arizona who cover the Cardinals. They told him that they went to a bar and did shots of Jaeger and beers when Amos was let go! They rejoiced! 

2 hours ago, Buckeyebowman said:

HUH?! How do you know that? Take that attitude and extend it far enough and Hue is still the HC! See below for additional clarification! 

There's a local radio sports guy who knows a couple of radio guys in Arizona who cover the Cardinals. They told him that they went to a bar and did shots of Jaeger and beers when Amos was let go! They rejoiced! 

It was a joke dude, relax lol! :)

Was a play on all of the pressers where they were always saying we need to "stick to the process"

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s 66 and his offense was based around the punt.

I am 66, regularly where vest sweaters and believe in the punt, although I wouldn't base an offense on it.

It's actually more a defensive play.

Archived