Divisional round

BillSabre

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You think if they all get together they can buy out the stadium? Or do you think LeBron can pull some strings and do it himself? 

https://www.foxsports.com/southwest/gallery/famous-dallas-cowboys-fans-121014

You really don't want to play this game.  We have the T-1000 (he's not Robert Patrick, he's the damn T-1000), Walter White, President Camacho, all of the Chili Peppers and Motley Crue, Danny Trejo (and his taco truck that he brings to home games), Phil Dunphy, Tom Morello, Kendrick Lemar, Adam Carolla (he's our B-lister), and (the late) Ronnie James Dio... and that was just the hard cores that have been rooting for the team their whole lives.  I'm not counting bandwagoners like Snoop or folks that got onto the train because "they themselves got involved in the LA market" like Magic Johnson or Mayweather.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Regular season game against KC is a shade different than a playoff game against AMERICAS TEAM! 

Question, what percentage of season ticket holders do you honestly think are Rams fans? Most of them are businesses or doing it for business purposes. Getting tickets wont be hard. 

You say this like you've actually talked to season ticket holders.  I'm at over 200 of those that I've talked to personally so far this season and I've yet to find one who are doing it for those purposes.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Til the other team loses a game. 

So when we win the Superbowl, its going to be like October for you. 

Let’s do it for a year at least. Have some fun with it? You and Calvert leggo. Since this is a easy game for dallas 

Just now, The LBC said:

You say this like you've actually talked to season ticket holders.  I'm at over 200 of those that I've talked to personally so far this season and I've yet to find one who are doing it for those purposes.

Its that way in Dallas. Just assumed it would be in LA. Im positive it will be in Vegas. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Let’s do it for a year at least. Have some fun with it? You and Calvert leggo. Since this is a easy game for dallas 

Why would we give the team favored by 7 points 2 to 1 odds? 

This is the most lopsided bet in the history of bets. Maybe ever. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Y’all stadium got ran over by Niner fans lol.

yet you think they’ll over run the stadium? 

Its the *EXACT* reason I think we will over run your stadium. It happens. Especially in big cities that are a melting pot.

Archived