Divisional round

BillSabre

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Where you said you want to play the rams? Lmao the hell???  Yo are we doing this bet or nah. Cuz if not then we could stay cool but I won’t talk smack. 

I want to play the Rams as I think its a much better match up than the Saints for us. I dont think it will be easy. Its a tough match up against a brilliant coach.

I just fear you guys less than the Saints. And I fear LA less than NOLA. 

I already said, I am in for a bet until the other team loses. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I want to play the Rams as I think its a much better match up than the Saints for us. I dont think it will be easy. Its a tough match up against a brilliant coach.

I can totally understand that. LA is alot easier to play than NO

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Sure so it could take a year ridge? Lol 😁😁😁

kinda of a cop out but since that’s all you’re giving me I’ll take it. 

12 minutes ago, Riftty said:

And Donald blocks Knives with his hands. Good luck 😂

Donald on Williams might be the death of us. We all know he is to scared to play on Martins side. :ph34r:

EDIT - I meant to put Williams, I accidentally wrote Suh.

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Wasnt that the game we lost Sean Lee and our defense went to total crap? 

Yes and Skip will not let anyone forget that. Getting Vander Esch was a big deal too. I personally am hoping Lee becomes expendable and he can land with the Rams this offseason because when healthy and I emphasize on those words "when healthy", he is amongst the best linebackers in the NFL. All in all though if your team scores 30pts, your QB throws for 3tds and only has 1int and your team rushes for over 180yds you dont suppose to lose that game. The Rams defense has been inconsistent throughout games alot of the season but you can put us down automatically for a win if Goff has 3tds and the running game runs for that many yards. The Cowboys issue all season long is scoring especially in the redzone. They control time of possession but dont score many points. Thats their issue. If they dont score much against the Rams they wont win. Its simple as that. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Yes and Skip will not let anyone forget that. Getting Vander Esch was a big deal too. I personally am hoping Lee becomes expandable and he can land with the Rams this offseason because when healthy and I emphasize on those words "when healthy", he is amongst the best linebackers in the NFL. All in all though if your team scores 30pts, your QB throws for 3tds and only has 1int and your team rushes for over 180yds you dont suppose to lose that game. The Rams defense has been inconsistent throughout games alot of the season but you can put us down automatically for a win if Goff has 3tds and the running game runs for that many yards. The Cowboys issue all season long is scoring especially in the redzone. They control time of possession but dont score many points. Thats their issue. If they dont score much against the Rams they wont win. Its simple as that. 

We have been atrocious in the redzone. But our low scoring is a tad overblown. We actually score top 10 in the league on points per a drive. What you dont realize until you play us, is you might get half as many drives as you would against any other team. 

Ask Saints fans. You play the Cowboys, you might only get the ball a few times per half.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

We have been atrocious in the redzone. But our low scoring is a tad overblown. We actually score top 10 in the league on points per a drive. What you dont realize until you play us, is you might get half as many drives as you would against any other team. 

Ask Saints fans. You play the Cowboys, you might only get the ball a few times per half.

Also helps when you're playing in Dallas, on a full week's rest against a team that is coming off a 4 day week.

Archived