Divisional round

BillSabre

5 hours ago, eagles18 said:

Wentz is young and has plenty of years left.. don’t worry about it. When Wentz does come back to his mvp caliber self next season, don’t disappear into the woods again like you did when philly became the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS! 

Will wentz even be there next year?

41 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Will wentz even be there next year?

There's about the same chance he's not in Philly as say Zeke not being in Dallas. To put it into perspective.

All Nick is doing is possibly forcing the Eagles to Tag/Trade him instead of letting him walk freely.

1 minute ago, INbengalfan said:

The Chargers upset New England, unless it's snowing.

The Colts actually have a chance to upset the Chiefs.  I think it happens.  

The Rams and Saints hold serve.

Has there ever been two WC teams playing against  each other in a Championship Game?

I mean complete the Circle and just put Dallas vs Eagles too. No #1/2 seeds need apply. 😎

Yikes.. it looks like it’s gonna snow in foxborough. Bad news for the Chargers. It’s bad enough that there is a form of pixie dust at Gillette but add snow in there and you might have another 2001 afc divisional game similar to the tuck rule game. 

11 hours ago, RedRams said:

Lol who cares what fans are there? Won't make a difference. Rams are better then the Cowboys. Better team at almost every level. Better coaching at every single level. Of course the Cowboys can rely on any given Sunday, but their fans are awfully cocky for a Jason Garrett/Scott Linehan coached team.

edit: not to mention their QB is not good

I'm sure the fans play a good part in "Home Field Advantage" but I would think the football atmosphere plays a bigger role. I'm talking about playing indoors vs playing at a place like The Coliseum. 

The Cowboys have played:

5 games outdoors (2-3 record)

12 games indoors (9-3 record)

Not really diving into the record part but playing outdoors has been in the minority for them this season (as probably most since they play indoors). My point is: I think this plays a bigger role in the Home Field Advantage debate.

Archived