Divisional round

BillSabre

Chiefs 45-24 - MVP Mahomes will get the Chiefs their 1st home win in decades and I don't think it'll be very close. Colts are playing well beyond their talent level suggests and Andy Reid will have a week to come up with a gameplan to stop Luck and co.

Chargers 27-24 - I think Chargers defense matches up well against the Pats and they've done well on the road. If it's close I like the Chargers kicking game over the pats.

Rams 28-21; Game will come down to a few plays and I trust Goff more than Dak on the biggest stage.

Saints 28-17 - Saints are too much in the dome.

6 minutes ago, Classic said:

Game will come down to a few plays and I trust Goff more than Dak on the biggest stage.

Intriguing point. Googles:

Goff in the playoffs 53% comp, 259 yards, 1 TD, 78 rating

Dak has been 65% comp, 264 ypg, 2.5 TD/pg, 94 rating

Someone smarter than me might be able to pull all the primetime games for a bigger sample size.

2 hours ago, x0x said:

Eagles Defense will have it tough against the Saints in New Orleans. Only loss at home was Week 1 40-48.

Nick Foles will have to win this game.

I think Foles and what we do with him matches up well. Hopefully we keep the level of play on DL we’ve had on this run. Fletcher and co collapsing the front of the pocket helps the secondary a lot (which will be very different from the last meeting)

i have to look up who all will be playing/is healthy compared to last game

The Eagles Saints game will hopefully be very different to what happened in week 11. Eagles are out for revenge.... I wouldn't want to face them.. It'd be interesting to see if Carson Wentz is cleared to play.. It's even more interesting that Philly hasn't sent him to IR

Archived