Divisional round

BillSabre

2 hours ago, x0x said:

Eagles Defense will have it tough against the Saints in New Orleans. Only loss at home was Week 1 40-48.

Nick Foles will have to win this game.

While I agree, it's not like the Saints have been lighting  the  world on fire, Since the Eagles debacle?

This game earily reminds me of our Matchup  in 08' when we smack the Cardinals around late in the season only to lose to GD Larry the Goat basically in the 1st qt come Playoffs.

Eagles are not the same team (OL, Defense, etc) from that game and it's more then just Nick Foles. Should  be interesting.

5 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

The Eagles Saints game will hopefully be very different to what happened in week 11. Eagles are out for revenge.... I wouldn't want to face them.. It'd be interesting to see if Carson Wentz is cleared to play.. It's even more interesting that Philly hasn't sent him to IR

If Carson Wentz is cleared to play it would be spectacular. I want nothing more than to watch the drama. Philly might actually start a civil war. Especially if he replaces Foles and chokes. 

Even better if he loses to Dallas. Again. Like he always does. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If Carson Wentz is cleared to play it would be spectacular. I want nothing more than to watch the drama. Philly might actually start a civil war. Especially if he starts and chokes. 

Even better if he loses to Dallas. Again. Like he always does. 

This year he did sure... but he whooped on Dallas in 2017 and the guy is still in his third year so be careful to not choke on your words

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

While I agree, it's not like the Saints have been lighting  the  world on fire, Since the Eagles debacle?

This game earily reminds me of our Matchup  in 08' when we smack the Cardinals around late in the season only to lose to GD Larry the Goat basically in the 1st qt come Playoffs.

Eagles are not the same team (OK, Defense, etc) from that game and it's more then just Nick Foles. Should  be interesting.

The problem is, no matter how much better Foles is than Carson Wentz, you still have to put your secondary out there against Brees.  

Your secondary vs Brees is not a match up that favors the Eagles. 

There's  literally  no reason on the Planet to send him to IR until eliminated. What would be the point? To make the public happy? Allow other teams to know?

He's  not playing  unless Foles gets injured, theres nothing to debate. Now if Foles is injured , all bets are off if they're are asking Nate Studfeld to take them to the promise land.

That's why there is no hurry! Just like Hunter Henery 

25 minutes ago, RedRams said:

someone smarter then you wouldn't be a cowboys fan

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Why don’t you come to the game too cowgirl 

Is this really how you guys talk crap?  

"Cowboys fans arent smart"

"Come fite me IRL"

Its pathetic and not clever nor funny. I give you a 3/10. Eagles posters are much better at this. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Isnt he like 1-4 against us?

split in 2016.. split in 2017 ( didn't play week 17)  and lost both games this year but both games came down to the wire and couldve went phillys way just as much as it went dallas's way

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"Come fite me IRL"

Its pathetic and not clever nor funny. I give you a 3/10. Eagles posters are much better at this. 

Don’t involve other fans in this. 

You said that it’s gonna be a cowgirl home game. I invited you to come to the game so you can show me the home field in person. Thats all lol 

10 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Why don’t you come to the game too cowgirl 

Here is a warning for trolling.  Drop the childish 'cowgirl' crap.  

Everyone needs to discuss football and be civil with each other.  For some reason everyone forgets the forum rules during the playoffs and I always end up having to ban members.   Let's try to do better this year.  

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

"Come fite me IRL"

Agreed.

I would have just responded to your "anyone smarter than me" post by just dropping this link

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/35-philadelphia-eagles/

missed opportunity

edit: i misread your post at first and i thought you said eagles are better than this, so i thought eagles posters posted that, but its rams. pretend the link is to the rams forum for what they should have done

Just now, eagles18 said:

split in 2016.. split in 2017 ( didn't play week 17)  and lost both games this year but both games came down to the wire and couldve went phillys way just as much as it went dallas's way

hmm.. My memory was wrong. I remember now - we rested our starters at the end of 2016. 

Though this is silly debating. We shut out Foles last time we played him. So neither of them do that well against us. 

Archived