Divisional round

BillSabre

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

Philly is in a unique situation with two franchise quarterbacks on their roster. Whos to say that Wentz couldn't do the same what foles did last year and this year? Before you counter with "foles came in and offense got better", know the facts first.. The offense has been heating up since the blow out handed to us by the saints. The team just woke up. Don't believe me? feel free to check yourself. 

No I wasnt gonna say offense got better. I was gonna say because Foles has done it. Multiple times. When you have a sure thing you dont go with "well maybe Wentz could do it too". Fact is you know you have a caliber player with Foles. Wentz has proven nothing as of yet and Foles just pulled off another miracle with what was supposed to be a historic defense :snickers:. But none the less manages to come to Soldier Field and beat a red hot Bears team with a great defense. Wentz is not worth that vote of confidence. And even if he was you cannot pass on a sure thing. Especially when the guy who has proven nothing is also quite injury prone. 

TBH I hope you guys roll with Wentz. He scares me far less then Nick Foles.  

21 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

No I wasnt gonna say offense got better. I was gonna say because Foles has done it. Multiple times. When you have a sure thing you dont go with "well maybe Wentz could do it too". Fact is you know you have a caliber player with Foles. Wentz has proven nothing as of yet and Foles just pulled off another miracle with what was supposed to be a historic defense :snickers:. But none the less manages to come to Soldier Field and beat a red hot Bears team with a great defense. Wentz is not worth that vote of confidence. And even if he was you cannot pass on a sure thing. Especially when the guy who has proven nothing is also quite injury prone. 

TBH I hope you guys roll with Wentz. He scares me far less then Nick Foles.  

That is the most garbage non sense hot take I’ve ever read on this forum. And I hope you’re trolling. It is without a doubt something my 8 year old nephew would tell me. 

26 minutes ago, El ramster said:

That is the most garbage non sense hot take I’ve ever read on this forum. And I hope you’re trolling. It is without a doubt something my 8 year old nephew would tell me. 

You want your hottakes?

Eagles fans in 2017: Wentz could be league MVP if he stayed healthy.

Eagles Fans in 2018: Wentz could be as good as our back up QB if he stayed healthy.

Eagles fans in 2019: Even if Wentz is healthy, bench him. But he still GOAT though. 

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You want your hottakes?

Eagles fans in 2017: Wentz could be league MVP if he stayed healthy.

Eagles Fans in 2018: Wentz could be as good as our back up QB if he stayed healthy.

Eagles fans in 2019: Even if Wentz is healthy, bench him. But he still GOAT though. 

The complainers and crazies are always the loudest people in the room. You should know this as a Cowboys fan.

4 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Imagine what happens in Philly when Foles leaves and Wentz never comes close to another Super Bowl.

I mean, the general odds favor that. Rodgers hasn’t really been close to an SB since ‘10, and he is hardly to blame.  It’s friggin hard to win a SB.

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I know.  i thought it looked too implausible, but does anyone really think the Chargers aren't good enough to pull the upset?  I think they are a better team than the Pats, especially on a neutral field.  

As for the Colts, they are blistering hot right now, can score enough to keep up with KC on offense, and even have enough more defense to pull it out.  Hot teams can jump past teams in neutral.  KC is 3-3 over their last 6, plus the ye week,  Indy is not 10-1 and until late, held the Texans completely in check.  

And sooner or later a 5 seed is going to host a 6 seed in the championship game.  It could happen this year.  Especially with the conferences second best record (really tied for best record) being the 5 seed and the league's hottest team as the #6 seed.  Six seeds have won the Super Bowl, so why think they can't beat a five seed along the way.

The AFC has two teams ahead of everyone else (LAC and KC) but they aren't that much above everyone else.

The NFC is a different story.  Chicago's defense was the only threat to New Orleans or the Rams getting to the big dance.

Agreed. AFC is where the WC teams may meet in the conference championships. NFC is much less likely so IMO. The opening lines seem to reflect this: http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/      KC and NE both at -4.5, LAR and NO at -7 and -8.

I'd say LAC and NE are about even. NE has played great at home, which helps them, but LAC has played almost as great on the road. That could very well end up being the best game this weekend.

Most of you boys have LAC beating NE.

If they can go into 25 degrees New England, after 3 cross-country flights in 6 days, with it being 10 weeks since their bye - and beat the team that is undefeated at home - then hats right off to them, they thoroughly deserve it. 

Archived