Divisional round

BillSabre

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

lame gif.com

Bro, this thread is to discuss the divisional match ups. That is relevant information to a divisional match up. 

You might not understand, but some people still have football to discuss after week 17.

PS - you overuse that gif way too much in an attempt to get likes. Its almost as sad as your front office. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro, this thread is to discuss the divisional match ups. That is relevant information to a divisional match up. 

You might not understand, but some people still have football to discuss after week 17.

PS - you overuse that gif way too much in an attempt to get likes. Its almost as sad as your front office. 

I don't think I've ever used this gif before have I?  

Nothing is as sad as the Redskins front office.  

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Very strange for the NFL to put this out there. Because obviously the Saints, but I had to look up who else the Cowboys played that had a great offense and it was the Colts.

In that game, the Cowboys allowed more points and yards than they normally do - and the Colts didn't need to score in the fourth quarter. Obviously the Cowboys had the great game against the Saints though.

2 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Very strange for the NFL to put this out there. Because obviously the Saints, but I had to look up who else the Cowboys played that had a great offense and it was the Colts.

In that game, the Cowboys allowed more points and yards than they normally do - and the Colts didn't need to score in the fourth quarter. Obviously the Cowboys had the great game against the Saints though.

But we held the Colts to less YPG and PPG than they normally do. While simultaneously being our worst game of the year as a whole. 

37 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

You don’t think that flows the both ways? We trade Wentz, Foles doesn’t have the 3/4 of the season to chill on the bench and he looks just like he did the every time he started the season.  Perhaps after a few years of roster turnover we won’t even have the personnel to cater to his game.

You realize how high the expectations will be for Foles if we get rid of Wentz?  He would be held to the standard of a super bowl mvp.  If he performs worse than that, it won’t take long for the hindsight to kick in. 

So your franchise is screwed either way. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Are you insane? From what they were to what they are? Lol Pat fans be spoiled for real. 

Because I’ve never seen a coach hyped to this level who has never won **** yet. Last year the excuse when they lost a HOME playoff game in which they were favorites to the 3rd best team in the nfc south the excuse was

“well it’s a young team and there  first time in the playoffs”

This  year they went went into the season as one of the Super Bowl favorites and have the number 2 overall seed in the conference. I wonder what the excuse will be this year 

Archived