BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

55 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Week 3: 16 carries of 32 possible attempts is not 80%.

Week 2: 13 carries of 33 possible attempts is not 80%.

Week 1: 14 carries of 46 possible attempts is not 80%.

And so what? Doesn’t mean he isn’t capable. All of you hype your guys for things they haven’t done all the time. Different scheme and different offense. Some of you guys are a bunch of jokes. It’s cute though. Your limited football acumen will never be on par with mine. Mike had to write your gameplan cus you can’t keep up son.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Week 3: 16 carries of 32 possible attempts is not 80%.

Week 2: 13 carries of 33 possible attempts is not 80%.

Week 1: 14 carries of 46 possible attempts is not 80%.

You're really gonna count Lamar?  Really?  Ingram doesn't play qb 

• Like 3

I don't think anyone is bashing Ingram at least I'm not.  It was even mentioned twice I believe in the game plan.  I think what he is doing with the attempts given to him he's making the best of it.  His stats are excellent and I think Baltimore is the perfect fit for him.  I just felt that if Ingram is being used that heavily in bdl that he should at least been able to carry that type of load irl.  

Even removing half of Lamar Jackson's rushing attempts, 27 to 13.5 Ingram isn't cracking higher than 57.1% of the workload.  I'd have to remove 91% of Lamar's rush attempts for him to receive 70.5% of the workload....91%; and that only happens once in game two. Baltimore is increasing his workbook it seems each week but it's still under or at 50%.   

Edited by ny92mike