BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, rackcs said:

I think Biadasz is a top 16 talent, but I also didn't mock him to you? And I specifically excluded Tua from this mock. And as for Swift, I gave you Etienne last week lol I mostly look at things based off of need and RB is imo a big need for you.

I was quoting the 2 round mock that Counselor just deleted.

Biadasz is very good, but I consider him more of a latter third of the first caliber guy.  I do like Swift and think that'd be a great pick.  How big of a need RB becomes depends on keeping Jones and how Guice plays.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I think Biadasz is a top 16 talent, but I also didn't mock him to you? And I specifically excluded Tua from this mock. And as for Swift, I gave you Etienne last week lol I mostly look at things based off of need and RB is imo a big need for you.

No LB for you this time. I gave you a center instead lol but I'm just going for BPA at areas of need and your needs happen to be at those positions.

It just seems like a good fit. You definitely need a depth/upside edge guy and he fits the bill.

I deleted it. No more mocks from me. 

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I was quoting the 2 round mock that Counselor just deleted.

Biadasz is very good, but I consider him more of a latter third of the first caliber guy.  I do like Swift and think that'd be a great pick.  How big of a need RB becomes depends on keeping Jones and how Guice plays.

Jones has been great, but he also missed 8 games over his first two seasons. You probably shouldn't expect him to be your every-down back going forward, and it's nice to have a backup plan at running back. Never hurts to have 2 or even 3 guys you can put on the field if you need to.

You've gotta be joking about Guice. He's played two games through two years and is averaging 2.5 YPC. Chalk it up as a miss and be thankful for whatever you get out of him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Jones has been great, but he also missed 8 games over his first two seasons. You probably shouldn't expect him to be your every-down back going forward, and it's nice to have a backup plan at running back. Never hurts to have 2 or even 3 guys you can put on the field if you need to.

You've gotta be joking about Guice. He's played two games through two years and is averaging 2.5 YPC. Chalk it up as a miss and be thankful for whatever you get out of him.

I know he missed games.  Although a couple of those misses were due to suspension.  He's been a stud this year.

Guice tore his ACL and then had a meniscus issue.  He had 7 carries for 24 yards and a catch for 45 yards this past week.  We know almost nothing about him.  He might tear it up the rest of the year.  Dude has the ability.  It doesn't look great as of this week, but if he tears it up the rest of the year, then I look at RB depth later in the draft as opposed to earlier.

27 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And yes I actually spent time on them. WSR is my format. Gotham I used his formatting from week 10. 

The offense is pretty easy for my team.  I think any real challenge this year against Camden is finding a way to stop Jackson, he's been amazing.

On that note,  I will go otr that I was right about him through last season,  but objectively wrong this season.  He's been a lot of fun to watch, I hope he stays healthy.

Edited by pheltzbahr