BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

2 firsts for a 30 year old? Can he throw the football?

top 5 WR > top 5 QB in here

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Good luck.

Yeah maybe 2 1sts is a bit of an exaggeration. Let's say a 2019 1st plus something that excites me. Form can be diverse.

On 2/24/2019 at 7:07 AM, BringinDaPain said:

Breaking News!!!

The Orlando Ospreys have moved to the Carolina's, with the move we are pleased to announce the new name change of the team will be the Carolina Intimidators.. Also note that Mike is listed as my co-GM please fix until I find a new one.

@TedLavie

These damn teams jumping ahead of me on the damn Google doc sheet, now I need to scroll right.

The Nightmarchers franchise is in talks with the cities of Austin, Anaheim, or Abu Dhabi as potential relocation destinations.

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

top 5 WR > top 5 QB in here

Yeah maybe 2 1sts is a bit of an exaggeration. Let's say a 2019 1st plus something that excites me. Form can be diverse.

While I'm at it, I will tag people who should be interested.

@samsel23

@pheltzbahr (AJ green is super good in Madden 15)

@RuskieTitan

@WFLukic

@bcb1213

possibly @PR

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

These damn teams jumping ahead of me on the damn Google doc sheet, now I need to scroll right.

The Nightmarchers franchise is in talks with the cities of Austin, Anaheim, or Abu Dhabi as potential relocation destinations.

Anaheim doesn’t want you. I work there 

On 2/24/2019 at 11:00 AM, MD4L said:

As a matter of fact the one guy who did not demolish what another owner started was Hockey. He also is our defending champion.

Thanks for the kudos.....I only made one trade in my rookie year.....and that was a damn battle to get approved xD

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

giphy.gif

How many QBs are really difference maker in BDL? 10? 12? Out of 16 starting positions. That's why rookie QBs always get devalued during the draft

I know I'm in the minority, but I would rather build a BDL team around strong weapons than strong QB.

Just now, TedLavie said:

How many QBs are really difference maker in BDL? 10? 12? Out of 16 starting positions. That's why rookie QBs always get devalued during the draft

I know I'm in the minority, but I would rather build a BDL team around strong weapons than strong QB.

Did you say a top 5 WR is worth more than a top 5 QB in this league though?

And I don't know if you've noticed, but I've tried to build a strong team with strong weapons without an elite QB and it doesn't go well.

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

I am perfect evidence as to that not working.

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

I had Aaron Rodgers throwing to DeAndre Hopkins for two years it didn’t matter