BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Well then 

2, 100 yard wr

1, 200 yard wr 

2, 100 yard RB 

Good day for the weapons, and teddy of course 

You should still lose for that whole thinking I’m starting Rudolph and some make believe morale hinderance of Cousins bit.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You should still lose for that whole thinking I’m starting Rudolph and some make believe morale hinderance of Cousins bit.

I jsaid if they start Rudolph.  No idea why you would but figured I'd cover my basis lol 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

OKC is elated to have Michael Gallup back in the saddle with no hitch in his giddy up. We can’t wait to trot him out next week and make our offense that much harder to rein in. It’s going to be tough to jockey us for the pole position as long as we have this night-mare in our receiver stable. He even seems to have the potential to be our mane option down the stretch. We certainly don’t except to have too many neigh sayers furlong. 

Gallup is the truth. He was PFF's #1 WR in that draft and has done nothing but prove them right. Even better is that we traded for Cooper. Gallup self admittedly that he has learned more from Cooper about route running in the past year, than his entire life combined. 

The Cowboys are about to have a poormans Julio and Roddy White; just give Gallup a little more time to perfect his craft. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Gallup is the truth. He was PFF's #1 WR in that draft and has done nothing but prove them right. Even better is that we traded for Cooper. Gallup self admittedly that he has learned more from Cooper about route running in the past year, than his entire life combined. 

The Cowboys are about to have a poormans Julio and Roddy White; just give Gallup a little more time to perfect his craft. 

It might be almost as good as Golladay and Godwin.