BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

4 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I didn't see any moneyline stats, but Vegas made a killing on the spread and o/u.  87% and 78%

Oh yea absolutely.   But them making the fg didn't change either of those those.  In fact Vegas would have lost the over under had they scored the td at the end the lions were trying to give them and the Packers would have covered 

Officials also called at least two phantom holds against the Packers. It was just bad officiating.

Besides, we all know Mason would have made the field goal from 60 and the Lions weren't going to do **** with the ball even if they got it back.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Except that Hunter Henry abused him his weekend.

Not true.

Hunter Henry abused the secondary. Henry had almost no success against Bush until the 2nd half after Bush rolled his ankle and was visibly slowed in the 2nd half.

Until the 2nd half the Chargers were completely ineffective. Once Haden and Tuitt were off the field and Bush was slowed the LAC finally started moving the ball. In addition that 2nd TD to Henry likely wasnt even a TD. But because they didnt properly mark the lines he got the benefit of the doubt. The Chargers got steamrolled.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Not true.

Hunter Henry abused the secondary. Henry had almost no success against Bush until the 2nd half after Bush rolled his ankle and was visibly slowed in the 2nd half.

Until the 2nd half the Chargers were completely ineffective. Once Haden and Tuitt were off the field and Bush was slowed the LAC finally started moving the ball. In addition that 2nd TD to Henry likely wasnt even a TD. But because they didnt properly mark the lines he got the benefit of the doubt. The Chargers got steamrolled.

Didnt matter who was in the were just running seams against a soft cover two zone.  Outside of tuitt, I don’t think Haden or Bush makes that big a difference in that scheme 

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Didnt matter who was in the were just running seams against a soft cover two zone.  Outside of tuitt, I don’t think Haden or Bush makes that big a difference in that scheme 

They most certainly made a difference in the first half hence the 21-3 first half score.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

They most certainly made a difference in the first half hence the 21-3 first half score.

They switched schemes into a soft zone when they got up big is what I'm saying.  Do not believe it was player related