BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Don’t quote me. You don’t respond to PMs so you have been black listed. 

I responded to your pm twice and you didn't answer me. I've got receipts when I get home.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Don't think Jonathan Taylor is a 1st round player, or just looking at different positions for the teams that might need a back?

Hes definitely a guy I could see getting into the first but I'm not as high on him as others. Plus I think people are reluctant to take RBs early in general around these parts. 

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I responded to your pm twice and you didn't answer me. I've got receipts when I get home.

Hes definitely a guy I could see getting into the first but I'm not as high on him as others. Plus I think people are reluctant to take RBs early in general around these parts. 

I deleted the message after I saw you read it ten hours prior and didn’t respond. You’re a wank. 

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I’m taking Taylor in the top 16 book it play boy 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, and Saquon Barkley (#1 overall) were all taken in the first.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, and Saquon Barkley (#1 overall) were all taken in the first.

You forgot Derrius Guice who I totally think has a chance to succeed in the league.  Assuming he ever actually plays in the league 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

I deleted the message after I saw you read it ten hours prior and didn’t respond. You’re a wank. 

That's on you then, I responded. Just was waiting on some stuff so I could come at you with up to date info.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I didn’t see this until recently. Way to spread shade in another thread. 

I apologized to sira for being a **** already. But Artie Burns is *** and shouldn't be starting.

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Fair enough, wasn't around for those. Was just going off of the few responses I got for the first mock made me think people wouldn't want to.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's on you then, I responded. Just was waiting on some stuff so I could come at you with up to date info.

I apologized to sira for being a **** already. But Artie Burns is *** and shouldn't be starting.

Fair enough, wasn't around for those. Was just going off of the few responses I got for the first mock made me think people wouldn't want to.

Go to bed you trash troll

• Like 1