BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Dak Prescott for the number one pick 

11 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

A 3rd for Shaq Lawson too

9 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I also managed to get Stephon Gilmore and Micah Hyde from Dingo in our series of trades.

b016b83ee18b5dd8fd61bafd4560fa68.gif

Holy hell man.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I'm okay with Long Beach winning that trade no. I'm not exactly hurting at wide receiver considering I plan to use two of my three up at that position.

Anybody here has ever seen me in previous general manager mocks you know i rarely make trades that are big in any way.

In this case I'm taking over a team that has good phone but needs to improve in this is a situation where I feel I need to give something up to get something in return

Trade is fine really. I think it will take a couple of years to be competitive for you so trading Mike Williams is understandable. Couple of advice

1. Try to get the best value for your good assets. You got a 3rd rounder here but maybe if you had waited a couple of days someone would have came with a better offer. No need to rush into it.

2. Remember we are in a 16 team league with cap space. Hargreaves for example, while he might improve your team or not, is likely not a top 30 corner so his value is a bit low in the setup. Couple that with the salary he has and the number of years in his contract and suddenly he isn't that good of an asset anymore. Same for Barrett. Decent rotation piece IRL but in a 16 team league, he is just depth. You can definitely get guys like that on cheap 1yr deals in Free Agency

Again this deal wasn't bad and getting his feet wet is the best way to learn, but those 2 factors you need to keep in mind. 

14 hours ago, TedLavie said:

My bad. Corrected now thanks.

Also, I've noticed some player out of position, mainly front seven guys (3-4 DEs listed as edge and 4-3 OLBs listed as edge as well).

I corrected a couple of them, but if you see cases where one of your players / free agents listed at the wrong position, just holler at the roster bros, we will correct it

edit*

Edited by BringinDaPain