Divisional Round GDT Saints vs Eagles

EaglesPeteC

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Considering where we were, 4-6 coming off worst loss for a defending champ ever, this was a successful season for sure, but the regular season was definitely very disappointing all things considered.

True story.

I don’t understand the Saints offense. You take away Thomas and you take away their whole passing game. Why isn’t he doubled every damn time. He had 170 yards. 

Disappointing way to end it. I wanted that shot to win. AJ with a terrible noncatch. That’s why you get paid. 

2 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Yeah blame pederson! Me/ looks around nervously. Totally unrelated, i love all of you. 

Go birds 

master “the haul” cheddaar

He should have let it go to the 2 minute warning and took their time with 30 yards to go.

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

I hope It's a wakeup call to the front office that clearly doug needs real help on offensive playcalling and that jim schwartz should be bagging groceries instead of coaching men.

If before the game you were told we would hold the Saints to 20 points would you take that?

Just now, QuackKelly said:

If before the game you were told we would hold the Saints to 20 points would you take that?

If before the game you were told that the saints would look like a highschool flag football team for an entire quarter and some change would you believe it? I'm not about to give him props for another teams mistakes.

Archived