packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

Just so you know, there are some mean people out there trying to chain our bright new coach—-Matt LeFleur Leflah Oshkoshkosh—to the train wreck of a Stupor Bowl last night.

I need words to use against those people and unlock their chainage. I think I will start by yelling “Goff”.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blueswedeshoes said:

Just so you know, there are some mean people out there trying to chain our bright new coach—-Matt LeFleur Leflah Oshkoshkosh—to the train wreck of a Stupor Bowl last night.

I need words to use against those people and unlock their chainage. I think I will start by yelling “Goff”.

Yes, Goff was dreadful.  If the Rams had a competent QB in there last night the outcome of that Super Bore might have been different.  The Rams defense was pretty good (except containing Edleman) until they ran out of steam in the 4th quarter.

2 hours ago, blueswedeshoes said:

LaFleur destroyed the Patriots this past season.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 2:18 AM, Bignutz said:

Good hire! Screw McDaniels and all you haters!

1 hour ago, Bignutz said:

So I have no right to an opinion and you turn to personal attack.? Very classy.

Last I checked, the comment I quoted from you above is not the same as having an "opinion." You literally said screw McDaniels and basically, anyone that didn't agree with who you wanted to hire. So, yeah it was a classless post that made me comment on your maturity. Now, had you said something along the lines of "MF is a good hire, I can't stand JMD" that would be entirely different. Get it? I'm going to guess no because you want to directly insult people but not have your maturity brought into question. Seems a lot of things in life have gone over your head.

Edited by Nick_gb
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

Last I checked, the comment I quoted from you above is not the same as having an "opinion." You literally said screw McDaniels and basically, anyone that didn't agree with who you wanted to hire. So, yeah it was a classless post that made me comment on your maturity. Now, had you said something along the lines of "MF is a good hire, I can't stand JMD" that would be entirely different. Get it? I'm going to guess no because you want to directly insult people but not have your maturity brought into question. Seems a lot of things in life have gone over your head.

His username is Bignutz. I wonder if his password is bigboobz

Edit: lol didn't see that's how this all started

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:01 PM, Nick_gb said:

Again, per you, I'm not entitled to an opinion that disagrees with yours? That's it right? I thought hiring McDaniels would have been a mistake but since you think otherwise you make personal attacks. Did I specifically mention you in the original post? If I did, my apologies. Sorry you're so sensitive.

Edited by Bignutz

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, Norm said:

His username is Bignutz. I wonder if his password is bigboobz

Edit: lol didn't see that's how this all started

Real classy with the personal attacks.

Edited by Bignutz