packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

Bak was on Wilde and Tausch today and talked about his new Olien coach. He said he was bummed to lose Campen, but excited to work with Stenavich . He said Joe Staley told him great things about Stenavich and that Bak already reached out to him and had some good conversations. 

Said his impression of Stenavich was good so far, so he trusts LaFluer's hiring choices.

He also said he expects Rodger's 2019 revenge tour to be like John Wick after someone took his dog.

Edited by Arthur Penske

17 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

He also said he expects Rodger's 2019 revenge tour to be like John Wick after someone took his dog.

They said that before last season too!  Look, I think we all hoped that would happen this past season - that Rodgers would get angry from the 2017 debacle and burn the world down.  He didn't - he regressed, he got injured again, he helped people get canned.  What's his excuse going to be next year?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

They said that before last season too!  Look, I think we all hoped that would happen this past season - that Rodgers would get angry from the 2017 debacle and burn the world down.  He didn't - he regressed, he got injured again, he helped people get canned.  What's his excuse going to be next year?

The real question is what's going to be the excuse from everyone here?

Spoilers, it will be coaching, oline, wideouts, injury, etc.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

37 minutes ago, Kepler said:

The real question is what's going to be the excuse from everyone here?

Spoilers, it will be coaching, oline, wideouts, injury, etc.

The real question is, what will some fans complain about when things go well with the new guard? Thompson? Harrell?

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Mark Murphy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I really think it's because Rodgers got paid big and everyone sung his praises and expected him to be a great magical superstar, so he lost the chip on his shoulder that he's always played with.  He needs people dogging him and telling him he's overrated and not that good and that he will never be as great as Favre or whoever else.  Without the chip on his shoulder he loses his edge, at least that's the impression I've always had of him.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

44 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I really think it's because Rodgers got paid big and everyone sung his praises and expected him to be a great magical superstar, so he lost the chip on his shoulder that he's always played with.  He needs people dogging him and telling him he's overrated and not that good and that he will never be as great as Favre or whoever else.  Without the chip on his shoulder he seems to just go through the motions, at least that's the impression I've always had of him.

You’ve literally never seen him just go through the motions.

wtf is going on in this thread.

18 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Bad choice of words.  It seems like he loses his edge.  That's a better way of putting it.

Oh, and try not to take it so personal.  It's just football homie.

EDIT: I fixed it for you.

Edited by MaximusGluteus

2 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Bad choice of words.  It seems like he loses his edge.  That's a better way of putting it.

Oh, and try not to take it so personal.  It's just football homie.

i dont think what you are saying is crazy.

players are known to lose their edge after signing a huge contract. i dont see anything in Rodgers that would say he is invulnerable to such things. who knows....

42 minutes ago, deathstar said:

I saw him go through the motions just before McCarthy got fired. I guess it was his knee though.... or oline, or wr core, or..... I'm sure you can add many more baked in excuses for every bad throw at the ankles of a rb, or blinders for everyone except his first read.

What's going on in this thread is people holding Rodgers accountable. Some of us don't automatically give him a perpetually free pass. What's crazy is giving the least accountability to the guy making the most money.

• Like 3