Baltimore Ravens 2019 Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

38 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

So...

With 26 milly in the till, am I crazy to think we can sign ZaDarius and Paradis then fill through the draft?! Because my body and mind is ready for this to happen.

I don't want to massively overspend on a guy like Z who is clearly a contract-year standout.

• Like 1

Zadarius and Mosley gone in one night. So we let the big dogs get paid and now we find our guys. I trust Eric and this method. He’s respected and will be able to find us talent. I’d expect 1 FA signed by Wednesday or Thursday. Can’t see us going dead silent this week. 

• Like 1

Adrian Amos to the packers upsets me I’m actually curious who we are going to sign I’m still dreaming of earl thomas but I think they sign mark ingram and call it a day which doesn’t make me feel great

this team has always been more about team effort than single stand out players tbh. i have no worries they can be successful w/o paying big bucks to single guys.

and i also trust in DeCosta to have a plan which positions to fill in FA and not just let his team be picked apart w/o planning for these exact circumstances.