Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

45 minutes ago, khodder said:

Aging receivers coming off bad years.

I know, but I've got a soft spot for him.

You gotta join the blue division arms race somehow.

Just now, khodder said:

re: Carson over Connor.

I can understand why. He did finish 2018 with more yards and a better YPC than Connor. He also has a spot in a run orientated offense pretty much locked down.

He was pretty high on my list of RBs available. Both guys have only one year of production. I don't hate the pick.

It's just odd that Conner fell to 1.16 when he was being lauded as the future first pick in the draft.

22 minutes ago, khodder said:

re: Carson over Connor.

I can understand why. He did finish 2018 with more yards and a better YPC than Connor. He also has a spot in a run orientated offense pretty much locked down.

Carson is good, but those stats are slightly selective, Connor has more yards from scrimmage, more TDs (how many yards are 4 TDs worth?), more yards from scrimmage per attempt+target, and maybe its my local bias coming into play, but it seems like Connor was overall a bigger story, bigger impact, and likely a better situation going into next year

Regardless, there is nothing wrong with a young 1,100 guy with 4.7 YPC back... I'm just surprised he was the first one

1 hour ago, khodder said:

Aging receivers coming off bad years.

I know, but I've got a soft spot for him.

Age means nothing if you are not trying to set up a long term keeper

I have to imagine he will see some regression based off of his 2018 season and the seasons that roll off though

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Age means nothing if you are not trying to set up a long term keeper

I have to imagine he will see some regression based off of his 2018 season and the seasons that roll off though

Still a 1,200 yard 10 TD guy. Especially with Godgers.

5 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

My teams in the SB and my big board is on my computer, bite me.

Your team is always in the SB... aren’t you bored yet?

Archived