Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So at what point do we point out that certain owners from a potentially perceived clique are making lopsided trades that benefit other members of said clique?

Not saying, just saying.

yeah, what the hell is going on here? this **** is getting out of control

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So at what point do we point out that certain owners from a potentially perceived clique are making lopsided trades that benefit other members of said clique?

Not saying, just saying.

I mean if you wanted Stafford you could have asked 

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Not saying, just saying.

I agree. Lets make our own clique, Ruskie.

ruskie gives Mahomes

malf gives Dak + S18 10th.

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

yeah, what the hell is going on here? this **** is getting out of control

"Collusion" is the word I'd use.

Between this and the reference during the draft that some owners were in a chatty / discord / something and discussing when certain players might be drafted, it does raise some eyebrows as to the competitive integrity of the league.

5 hours ago, Glen said:

If for some reason you also see the potential in Matt Stafford I will legit trade him for anything

STC coaches included

Imagine getting mad because an owner who said he would trade a player for anything traded said player. 

Receive a PM asking if you’re interested in buying from a fire sale

Respond with “Does it look like my [position] are the problem? Or that either of yours would be an upgrade?”

Get mad and cry collusion when said owner trades with people who aren’t snide when asked about a trade. 

On 2/4/2019 at 4:48 PM, pwny said:

A few of us were trying to figure out who would inexplicably overdraft Goldman this year. Should have known it was going to be a new owner.

This quote hasn't aged well. Clearly states a few owners actively discussed which player(s) to avoid over drafting. If telling certain owners to avoid a player at a particular point in the draft isn't an unfair advantage, I don't know what is.

Something like this collective could also make backdoor agreements as to when to begin a run on certain positions in the draft, or offload players for cheap to benefit someone still trying to make a championship push.

Archived