Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I wonder if I weighted the international games so that successful teams were more likely to win the game, if less people would tank?

eh, probably not

how about the successful teams were more likely to get the game in the first place. international teams would balk at a losing team being the host

thus, an extra tag is more likely to go to a nontanking team, and the sim would be fair

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

how about the successful teams were more likely to get the game in the first place. international teams would balk at a losing team being the host

thus, an extra tag is more likely to go to a nontanking team, and the sim would be fair

Thats what I meant.

Wtf are these play calls man? I’m trading wentz for peanuts so sick of his scrubby *** man. A year removed from his mvp season and the scrub can’t do ish. My gawd. GGs Waffles how the hell does Chris Hogan return a 72 yard punt yet the fastest man in the NFL can’t do that???? How sway how?? Chris Hogan a god damm scrub whose never even possibly even returned a god kick for more than 10 Yards and runs a 7.80 returned a 72 yard god damm punt. I had so many 3-1 yet I’m throwing that????? 

12 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Wtf are these play calls man? I’m trading wentz for peanuts so sick of his scrubby *** man. A year removed from his mvp season and the scrub can’t do ish. My gawd. GGs Waffles how the hell does Chris Hogan return a 72 yard punt yet the fastest man in the NFL can’t do that???? How sway how?? Chris Hogan a god damm scrub whose never even possibly even returned a god kick for more than 10 Yards and runs a 7.80 returned a 72 yard god damm punt. I had so many 3-1 yet I’m throwing that????? 

Call a brother up 

Archived