Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

24 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But i never said it was you lol.. If you don't know what i mean or speak about then you are blind.

But if you are fair and objective you would agree. But alas i am in cloud 9. Even if were to lose it would not make a dent 

in such a magical season. And nothing is guaranteed. Hell somehow the  packers managed to ruin Rodgers prime :D 

Nothing brings joy to my heart that we could have Mcvay and Goff for another 18 years. This is just the start. 

i like Turquoise.

discussion over.

27 minutes ago, El ramster said:

What a wack comeback. Successful season is successful. Let’s not kid ourselves 

I’m confused.

Is a successful season successful to where we shouldn’t be kidding ourselves, or is coming one yard short of a Super Bowl win trollable? I need some consistency here. 

Just now, pwny said:

I’m confused.

Is a successful season successful to where we shouldn’t be kidding ourselves, or is coming one yard short of a Super Bowl win trollable? I need some consistency here. 

idk. Not sure you'll ever experience any of that as a Jags fan. 

6 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

Sorry guys I’m really sick. I currently have the flu and last night while messaging someone about my pick 1.5 I fell asleep bc of a migraine. Please don’t kill me, I will have my pick up shortly.

No worries, hope you feel better soon.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I do find it amusing that what some considered the consensus #1 pick in this draft is still on the board.

Same, can't wait to snag him at 1.13 and stash him on my bench for 4 seasons.

Archived