Around The League V.2

Totty

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Report saying that they will franchise tag him. 

I wanted Yannick so bad but don’t wanna stunt the growth of our DE’s. Yannick wouldn’t come here anyways, he was heated Carr talked trash to him. Never seen him mad his entire career til then. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

No way we look at Yannick. He'll ask for Mack money and he'll probably get it.

Byron Jones please. I’ll take Harris as a consolation prize but he definitely lost a step last year. Plus I always thought Harris was better as a nickel corner. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Nope 

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Very hard pass. 

Why not though? You all need a receiver and Mayock wants to win asap. What else are you going to get with pick 12? Any other receiver is going to need to develop 

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Why not though? You all need a receiver and Mayock wants to win asap. What else are you going to get with pick 12? Any other receiver is going to need to develop 

We've tried our luck on diva WR's and we got burned hard. I'd hate to take a chance on another expensive questionable character for a quick fix. I'd gladly take Jeudy or Lamb on a rookie contract over OBJ who makes that much and is coming off an injury riddled and underwhelming season.

• Like 3

Browns are not getting a first-round pick for OBJ. If he played this year and balled out then you could ask for a first-round pick, but at this point not happening. Second with another mid-round pick is probably around the realistic asking price.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

No. Odell in LV would be a bad idea.

Agreed. Odell is overrated, not to mention a massive diva. There’s a 50/50 shot Jeudy will be available at Pick 12 anyways. I think he’ll be straight up better than Odell. 

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Odell is overrated, not to mention a massive diva. There’s a 50/50 shot Jeudy will be available at Pick 12 anyways. I think he’ll be straight up better than Odell. 

I’d take any of the first round talents over OBJ. He hasn’t produced in 2 years he’s a head case and he gets injured every year. I’m good thanks. 

• Like 2