Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

LB simmons got traded for a 7th rd pick. I remember wanting him out of college. Thought he was the perfect coverage LB the nfl was moving towards. 

I remember he was being touted as a Jack of all trades and someone saying he could even play in the slot in the NFL. Whilst I thought he’d be a good Cover LB I always thought those type of LBs get overrated and rarely work out as expected. Shame we let a really good cover LB go in Morrow, but for a 7th round pick that’s definitely a gamble worth taking!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Simmons had 99tk/ 4 sacks/ 2ff/1fr/2ints in 2022

better than any lb or db we had last year yea I’d offer a 4th rounder easily

NCough he went for a 7th, so why would we offer a 4th, a 6th gets it done if we wanted him. Why you would spend a 4th makes no sense. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I remember he was being touted as a Jack of all trades and someone saying he could even play in the slot in the NFL. Whilst I thought he’d be a good Cover LB I always thought those type of LBs get overrated and rarely work out as expected. Shame we let a really good cover LB go in Morrow, but for a 7th round pick that’s definitely a gamble worth taking!

Salary hit of $3.5m 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

jerry jeudy just got carted off the field, jeez broncos are getting hit with the injury bug already. 

They lost 3 WRs already this offseason. We should be able to beat them. Week 1

For all the sports bettors, We are still a 4 point underdog to the Broncos week 1. Hammer us at +4 and ML +160

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

For all the sports bettors, We are still a 4 point underdog to the Broncos week 1. Hammer us at +4 and ML +160

yup, we really should win, and with @ buff week 2, its even more important. 
dont want to start 0-2 again with JMD. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’d think we would beat them even if they had no injuries. We seem to have the Broncos number and I like it! 😀

• Like 2