Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Yea let’s add a top 10 bust that didn’t live up to draft hype. With no plan to use him, and yea Nevermind we don’t have the cap space to fit his contract. 
Also, let’s bid against ourselves and send a mid round pick.

Rather have Simmons than burney bold take I know but I’m crazy like that lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NickButera said:

The fall of Kyler Murray is interesting, I really didn't think he'd have this much lack of work ethic in him. Too much pride maybe? He should have went the the A's. Feel he could have had a much better baseball career.  

He just signed a 5 year / $230M contract. 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Come on man

ok

go back and check my original post

now

since I’m assuming you did watch it yourself not via twitter

how did he do vs kelsey?

how did he do vs the 1’s?

Dude... take the L.

He was awful. He's been disappointing in his career. And no, preseason game means squat. 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Bro on three drives kelsey had 2 catches for 20 yrds and 1 drop where he heard Simmons footsteps. get off of twitter lol and watch the games yourself 

No thanks. I couldn't care less about. In a real game, Kelce would torch him. KC playing vanilla ball is meaningless to me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Dude... take the L.

He was awful. He's been disappointing in his career. And no, preseason game means squat. 

No thanks. I couldn't care less about. In a real game, Kelce would torch him. KC playing vanilla ball is meaningless to me. 

you want to reference and debate a game you didn’t watch yourself…

playing vanilla ball for three series with patty lol WATCH THE GAME they basically stayed on the field until they could score cause patty’s first 2 drives looked ugly both 3 n outs iirc. didn’t twitter tell you that 

have fun on twitter

im old skool I guess i still like watching the games 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Rather have Simmons than burney bold take I know but I’m crazy like that lol

I’d have absolutely traded a ‘24 6th for Isaiah Simmons.  The kid has ridiculous skills that can still be molded into a very good player.  I think he’s going to do quite well in Wink’s defense.  I expect him to have a slow start as he gets phased in but come mid season he’s going to hit his stride.

8 hours ago, NickButera said:

Taylor won't be a colt come week one. 

That’s not gonna help Richardson but he’s learning to run and get out of bounds instead of trying to truck everyone. I think Richardson will have a 1k yards rushing rookie year. Saw a stat hurts was 51% completion his rookie year I think Richardson will put up similar % rookie year 

23 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That’s not gonna help Richardson but he’s learning to run and get out of bounds instead of trying to truck everyone. I think Richardson will have a 1k yards rushing rookie year. Saw a stat hurts was 51% completion his rookie year I think Richardson will put up similar % rookie year 

I think the Colts want Marvin Harrison Jr at all costs. Other teams want Caleb but Marvin is the Colts target 

11 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

you want to reference and debate a game you didn’t watch yourself…

playing vanilla ball for three series with patty lol WATCH THE GAME they basically stayed on the field until they could score cause patty’s first 2 drives looked ugly both 3 n outs iirc. didn’t twitter tell you that 

have fun on twitter

im old skool I guess i still like watching the games 

I like watching actual games. Preseason is meaningless to me for a player who is in his 4th year of the league. I've "watched the games" for 3 years he's played in. 

You think the people commenting on twitter didn't WATCH THE GAME to make those comments? PFF "watched the game" and graded him the worst player on the field.

Anyway.... revisit this after the season when he's a FA looking for a 1 year prove it deal. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’d have absolutely traded a ‘24 6th for Isaiah Simmons.  The kid has ridiculous skills that can still be molded into a very good player.  I think he’s going to do quite well in Wink’s defense.  I expect him to have a slow start as he gets phased in but come mid season he’s going to hit his stride.

What are they? He can't stack and shed blocks at LB. He's to stiff to cover as a DB. He's okay flying off the edge unless Oline get their hands on him. He's not strong enough to beat blockers. He's a H/W/S player but isn't a quick twitch athlete. His instincts are poor. Oh and the kicker..... his work ethic and effort are awful.

• Like 1