Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He went 6/17 against AMPM workers buddy.

And ended the half with 17 points 

2nd half the only scored 10 vs the ampm workers backups

Imagine going 6-17 leading 2 td drives and a fg just imagine when he really figures it out 

you so used to carr going 10-12 with 2 fgs and a int

fwiw bryce plays better than his stats also again throw aways pi’s missed passes happen 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

“Shoot, I thought he did a solid job. We scored three out of the first four drives, which is good," head coach Shane Steichen said after Indy's 27-13 win, via team transcripts. "The two-minute drive wasn't what we wanted, but we'll go back, look at the tape. I thought he did some really good things and some things we've got to clean up as well."

what twitter and fpf % won’t tell you

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

“Shoot, I thought he did a solid job. We scored three out of the first four drives, which is good," head coach Shane Steichen said after Indy's 27-13 win, via team transcripts. "The two-minute drive wasn't what we wanted, but we'll go back, look at the tape. I thought he did some really good things and some things we've got to clean up as well."

This does not help your point. Dude has not been good. I would not hang an argument on “solid.”

16 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

And ended the half with 17 points 

2nd half the only scored 10 vs the ampm workers backups

Imagine going 6-17 leading 2 td drives and a fg just imagine when he really figures it out 

you so used to carr going 10-12 with 2 fgs and a int

fwiw bryce plays better than his stats also again throw aways pi’s missed passes happen 

17 points against the third string defense while he struggled. Dude is boo boo. We'll see him get exposed soon enough lil bro

14 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Just gotta pray his 35% comp will work against 1st string defenses running real schemes and not vanilla plays 💯

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Just gotta pray his 35% comp will work against 1st string defenses running real schemes and not vanilla plays 💯

He’ll have to improve but for his 2nd nfl game I expected ints etc he made some legit nfl throws 

On 8/26/2023 at 5:30 PM, NYRaider said:

Jalen Hurts played like 4 games and was a prolific college passer. Richardson was doo doo at UF and looks doo doo now

Yup. 

Hurts was a clear case of someone who just needed reps. He was very good in college and probably gets more draft hype if he doesn't transfer from Alabama. I think the stigma of "being run out of town" hurt his stock a bit. 

Richardson has been a case of waiting on a guy to hit a decent baseline for years. It isn't gonna happen. He is what detractors worried he is- big armed and mobile, but lacking everything else mechanics-wise for a QB. Tyree Jackson at Florida instead of Buffalo. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Yup. 

Hurts was a clear case of someone who just needed reps. He was very good in college and probably gets more draft hype if he doesn't transfer from Alabama. I think the stigma of "being run out of town" hurt his stock a bit. 

Richardson has been a case of waiting on a guy to hit a decent baseline for years. It isn't gonna happen. He is what detractors worried he is- big armed and mobile, but lacking everything else mechanics-wise for a QB. Tyree Jackson at Florida instead of Buffalo. 

Hurts balled tf out at Alabama and didn't have a crazy physical profile. He was a great college player though, through and through. Richardson was boo boo