Around The League V.2

Totty

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

The Titans didn't look bad today.

If you watched the game they didn’t look good. The line is fine on defense but Tannehill traded all of his ints for QB sacks and that team is going nowhere. 

Edited by FloydFan

5 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

If you watched the game they didn’t look good. The line is fine on defense but Tannehill traded all of his ints for QB sacks and that team is going nowhere. 

You forgot the two touchdowns and the 27 point outing compared to the 15 points the week before.

Better than the Broncos...

Edited by Jeremy408

I tell everyone every year the Chargers are overrated and non AFC West fans always hype them up. They have a horrible HC, Mack is washed, Bosa is not as good as he used to be, Jackson is an extremely overrated corner who I wanted no part of, Mike Williams is overrated af, Keenan getting older, Eckler is 28 which is quite old for a RB.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

You forgot the two touchdowns and the 27 point outing compared to the 15 points the week before.

Better than the Broncos...

I mean the Broncos scored 33 today. I don’t think you’re making the point you think you are. I would like for the Titans to be better than the Broncos at the end of the day though so please make my day. 

3 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I tell everyone every year the Chargers are overrated and non AFC West fans always hype them up. They have a horrible HC, Mack is washed, Bosa is not as good as he used to be, Jackson is an extremely overrated corner who I wanted no part of, Mike Williams is overrated af, Keenan getting older, Eckler is 28 which is quite old for a RB.

Can absolutely vouch for this. You definitely have always been on that. I honestly think Staley is in over his head. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Can absolutely vouch for this. You definitely have always been on that. I honestly think Staley is in over his head. 

I'm a few years people are going to be talking about Herbert like they do Derek Carr & kirk cousins(cant win big games etc.)

My thing with Staley is that he basically got the job coaching a Defense that Wade Phillips developed. Since he's gotten to the Chargers they haven't been a good defense especially against the run

43 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I'm a few years people are going to be talking about Herbert like they do Derek Carr & kirk cousins(cant win big games etc.)

My thing with Staley is that he basically got the job coaching a Defense that Wade Phillips developed. Since he's gotten to the Chargers they haven't been a good defense especially against the run

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t think he knows how to delegate well also. He’s been gifted a QB that has tons of real potential and has been squandering it. Just doesn’t come off as a good overall leader of a team.