Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This has potential to get ugly. Here is Mike Thomas calling out the QB play now:

That said, dunking on Carr and Saints fans when your team employs Jimmy G is pointless. 

Jimmy G is trash but verified leadership with many raving reviews.

There is literally like six news outlets reporting Carr is a terrible leader and throwing everyone under the bus.

I told everyone this for years. He has no leadership, passive aggressive, and throws everyone under the bus in public interviews.

I feel like the defending of Carr was almost cult-like. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Jimmy G is trash but verified leadership with many raving reviews.

There is literally like six news outlets reporting Carr is a terrible leader and throwing everyone under the bus.

I told everyone this for years. He has no leadership, passive aggressive, and throws everyone under the bus in public interviews.

I feel like the defending of Carr was almost cult-like. 

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

This has potential to get ugly. Here is Mike Thomas calling out the QB play now:

That said, dunking on Carr and Saints fans when your team employs Jimmy G is pointless. 

the clowns are in full force 

Edited by Humble_Beast

20 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

STFU

20 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

the clowns are in full force 

This is one of the greatest meltdowns I have seen without video or audio. 

The reactions from Humble and Frankie when they realize Carr actually sucks and all of it really was non-stop excuses for 9 years were always going to be well worth it. 

22 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

This is one of the greatest meltdowns I have seen without video or audio. 

The reactions from Humble and Frankie when they realize Carr actually sucks and all of it really was non-stop excuses for 9 years were always going to be well worth it. 

Carr didn’t suck until the last few years he was here. He should have been gone after 2019 tho. Would have said 2018 but Gruden shipped out Mack and Cooper so that year tanked Carrs value.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Carr didn’t suck until the last few years he was here. He should have been gone after 2019 tho. Would have said 2018 but Gruden shipped out Mack and Cooper so that year tanked Carrs value.

Carr was pretty good in 2015 and 2016. Agree with you. But that’s it. And I don’t think it had much to do with injury. The league figured out his tendencies and mental limitations. Tape is everything. Once he got figured out and his tendencies no longer worked, he lost all confidence mid way through 2017. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Also Carr has the second easiest pass defense schedule among all QB’s this season. Nothing but total cakewalk pass defenses. Good OL, great receiving core, Kamara. Top 4 Defense. This is where a true Carr Cultist says “It’s the coaching!!!” 😂

Yea he’s been awful lol

Carr really had a chance to prove his naysayers wrong but instead fell on his face.

1 minute ago, Justwinning said:

Yea he’s been awful lol

Carr really had a chance to prove his naysayers wrong but instead fell on his face.

His own WR’s basically calling him mentally challenged. 

He makes progressions really slow. Plus his redzone fallacies. 

Carr under Gruden and Wilson under Carrol both had a rule no one could criticize them (because they are both massively sensitive), the only two QB’s with this arrangement that I’ve read. I also remember reading many reports Gruden would never criticize Carr much because he couldn’t handle it. 1998-2002 Gruden would have lit Carr a new one. Gruden got really soft over the years. 

Now Carr and Wilson aren’t being babied anymore and being exposed. 

I still can’t believe people defended Carr not being in attendance the final few games. Was one of the weakest things I’ve ever seen. You were benched, OWN IT like everyone else. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Such entitlement. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

50 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

His own WR’s basically calling him mentally challenged. 

He makes progressions really slow. Plus his redzone fallacies. 

I want to go back to the arguments when I said Carr was not very smart and could not process new information when the bullets started flying.