Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Will Levi’s looked really good. Should have traded up in the 2nd for him 

Well we got a replacement TE which is better anyway. Besides will leave us was never on our radar from the beginning of the pre-draft process to the end

21 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

He probably would like to go to a real team not the raiders. Raiders are worst team in league with worst front office and coaching staff. We won't make any moves that will help now or in the future

I would love to get a guy I was banging the table for however as you said he won't come here unless he just wants that contract.

26 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I would love to get a guy I was banging the table for however as you said he won't come here unless he just wants that contract.

He would be nice but we won't do anything. This team is in a rough spot. Bad GM, Bad coaches, poor roster, useless owner, ****ty captains. I know we need to lose this games but it is still tough to watch the offense under JMD and the defense try to stop the run. Going to be a long 10 weeks to finish the season. It's a wrap which is probably for the best if we can get a top pick and get rid of JMD

4 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

montez sweat to bears for a 2nd... jeez, with picks 2 and 3 this year currently, they could be dangerous. 

All about what they do with Fields.

A 2nd for Sweat is interesting. Better deal than Big Cat imo. He's only 27 but needs a new huge contract too.

9 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Are you kidding me, Niners got Chase young for a 3rd?!?! 

Doesn't matter, they'll still be the same old niners unless they get a top 10 QB. 

Thank god we didn't trade our third round pick for Chase Young. Gotta save it to draft a stud like Tre Tucker or Byron Young 🤩 

• Like 1