Around The League V.2

Totty

IMG-6669.png

Not sure why this popped into my facebook feed but it’s pretty accurate. The entire comment section is calling Carr “soft as a baby” as well. How did you guys not see it all these years? He’s soft as hell. And the worst leader you can possibly imagine. He has always been a blame deflector and not respected in the locker room. 

27 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

IMG-6669.png

Not sure why this popped into my facebook feed but it’s pretty accurate. The entire comment section is calling Carr “soft as a baby” as well. How did you guys not see it all these years? He’s soft as hell. And the worst leader you can possibly imagine. He has always been a blame deflector and not respected in the locker room. 

Let it go Bubs. He gone 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

IMG-6669.png

Obsessed 

13 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

IMG-6669.png

It's insane how soft their schedule has been this year and is to finish the season.

The QB's they've played:

Tannehill, Young, Love, Mayfield, Mac, Stroud, Lawrence, Minshew, Bagent

QBs remaining: 

Dobbs, Henickie (x2), Goff, Young, DeVito, Stafford, Mayfield 

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It's insane how soft their schedule has been this year and is to finish the season.

The QB's they've played:

Tannehill, Young, Love, Mayfield, Mac, Stroud, Lawrence, Minshew, Bagent

QBs remaining: 

Dobbs, Henickie (x2), Goff, Young, DeVito, Stafford, Mayfield 

and youre the one, who repeatedly says they arent going to make the playoffs....

They are the only team in their division with a positive plus/minus lol 
remember, we got into the playoffs with a bad plus minus, it was lucky.... now the saints wont make the playoffs with the best plus minus... lol seems counterintuitive. 

the overeaction to saints losing to the bucs when carr was clearly playing through an injury was insane on here. The Carr hate makes people absolutely blind to how bad that division is. 
Carrs biggest weakness, the redzone, the saints have the best counter, but again the Carr hate made people forget this too lol. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

and youre the one, who repeatedly says they arent going to make the playoffs....

remember, we got into the playoffs with a bad plus minus, it was lucky.... now the saints wont make the playoffs with the best plus minus... lol seems counterintuitive. 

the overeaction to saints losing to the bucs when carr was clearly playing through an injury was insane on here. The Carr hate makes people absolutely blind to how bad that division is. 
Carrs biggest weakness, the redzone, the saints have the best counter, but again the Carr hate made people forget this too lol. 

After watching Carr absolutely crap the bed against Baker Mayfield, Kenny Pickett, the Falcons, Jets, etc. over the years in must win games to seal playoff berths I still stand on my statement that the Saints are not making the playoffs brother. 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Keep it to football or he'll ask for a yellow card. 

Edited by ronjon1990

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

After watching Carr absolutely crap the bed against Baker Mayfield, Kenny Pickett, the Falcons, Jets, etc. over the years in must win games to seal playoff berths I still stand on my statement that the Saints are not making the playoffs brother. 

Carr may crap the bed down the stretch, but again, Football a team sport. 
Their D will keep them in games against other bad teams. 
Taysom (and DC to lesser) have been heating up in the redzone, Kamara starting to look good, ease of schedule, ease of division, etc etc. 

Ill be shocked, but respect you sticking to your guns on it.

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Keep it to football or he'll ask for a ylow card. 

haha we good, we just talking football. 

Clearly we have opposing views, but can hear a person out without attacking them personally. 
I typically try to, sometimes may get carried away, but can learn a lot trying to understand someone elses view. 

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

@NCOUGHMAN

I hate you…. Lol.  I literally just saw this clip and had the link copied and ready to post.

Anyways, I knew John Simpson was a capable G in the league.  We just weren’t using him right.  It’s amazing how many guys end up getting cut here and go onto produce at the next stop.

• Like 2