Around The League V.2

Totty

On 11/24/2023 at 2:31 PM, Tank4Drake said:

Had no idea he was from Modesto. I lived there for 6 years from 15-21. Lived in Oakland/San Leandro 5 mins from the Coliseum from 1-14.

Kid is a baller. I wonder what High School he went too? Let me check as I type. Hmmm Central Catholic High School. Good for him to go to private school. The public school system in Modesto might be the worst in the country. 

They always play the holy bowl 

what round was he drafted in?

On 11/17/2023 at 12:22 PM, Nightmare said:

He currently has no trade value because the trade deadline has passed.

Maybe someone will throw us a pick in the off-season, but given how much he’s getting paid I would doubt it.

the new gm would win Executive of the Year if he could trade Jimmy G AND a day 3 pick for literally nothing.  jimmy g is worth 3-5m annual and getting paid 28m next year…. ain’t no one ever going to trade for him…. unless we trade a 2nd or 3rd with him for nothing, ala the Osweiler trade years ago.

• Like 1

All the Ravens do is take good college football players in the draft and they are good year after year. Who woulda thunk taking good football players would result into a good football team? Too many teams over think it and try to hit home runs, while the good teams clean up hitting singles and doubles. 

• Like 2