Around The League V.2

Totty

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Even though hes on the Chargers im still a fan of Mack. Nice to see him having a bounce back year, almost at 100 career sacks. 

ironic that Chucky traded him and Coop to start anew and here we are with Tae and Maxx starting anew 😂

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Man I told y’all that Carr would find a way to crap games away and the Saints would miss the playoffs. 

He can sure move the ball between the 20s tho

maybe the Saints should employ a 3 QB system. Put Carr in inbetween the 20s, Taysom in the Redzone, and put Jameis in when you’re In comeback mode because you kicked too many Field goals in the first 3 quarters with Carr. Jameis will at least play balls to the wall and make plays that Carr ain’t capable of.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He can sure move the ball between the 20s tho

maybe the Saints should employ a 3 QB system. Put Carr in inbetween the 20s, Taysom in the Redzone, and put Jameis in when you’re In comeback mode because you kicked too many Field goals in the first 3 quarters with Carr. Jameis will at least play balls to the wall and make plays that Carr ain’t capable of.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Man I told y’all that Carr would find a way to crap games away and the Saints would miss the playoffs. 

I fell for it again 😆😆 but trust me NY it’s time to blame coaching again. Something like the good plays are Carr checking out of a Carmichael play call. Guy is good between the 20s but yikes man 

On 11/24/2023 at 5:31 PM, Tank4Drake said:

Had no idea he was from Modesto. I lived there for 6 years from 15-21. Lived in Oakland/San Leandro 5 mins from the Coliseum from 1-14.

Kid is a baller. I wonder what High School he went too? Let me check as I type. Hmmm Central Catholic High School. Good for him to go to private school. The public school system in Modesto might be the worst in the country. 

I lived there from '96 to '19, respect to the 209 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

90-02 for me- well, Oakdale, but same difference. Local is local and at least Modesto appears on maps lol

True, lol. Being military, my home-of-record is still technically in Modesto (though I haven't been back since signing up).

Side-note: One of the newest guys in our Battalion is from Oakdale. Small world after all.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

90-02 for me- well, Oakdale, but same difference. Local is local and at least Modesto appears on maps lol

Oakdale is a decent town actually. Oakdale and Turlock. Ceres is getting a little better too actually. Riverbank is okish. Modesto/Stockton/Merced/Fresno are all crapholes though. Sorry if that offends anyone. 

I’ve lived in a lot of cities… Hayward, Oakland, San Leandro, Castro Valley, Modesto, Riverbank, Turlock, etc, and have worked in a lot more cities. Stockton and Modesto def my least favorite cities in Cali. But it’s still nice to see when someone succeeds out of Modesto, you don’t see it often, and just love to see it. 

• Like 1

I saw a meme that made me laugh earlier, it was building the worst QB in a lab. 

“Josh Allens wrecklessness”

“Mac Jones Arm”

”Zach Wilson overall”

”Anthony Richardsons refusal to slide trait”

”Derek Carrs impact on his receivers”

”Josh Dobbs hairline”

”Bryce Young’s Frame”

”Kyler Murray’s height”

”Will Levis Morning Coffee Routine”

They did Dobbs and Wilson dirty 😅😅

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I saw a meme that made me laugh earlier, it was building the worst QB in a lab. 

“Josh Allens wrecklessness”

“Mac Jones Arm”

”Zach Wilson overall”

”Anthony Richardsons refusal to slide trait”

”Derek Carrs impact on his receivers”

”Josh Dobbs hairline”

”Bryce Young’s Frame”

”Kyler Murray’s height”

”Will Levis Morning Coffee Routine”

They did Dobbs and Wilson dirty 😅😅

The Wilson one has me dying 🤣🤣

• Like 1