Around The League V.2

Totty

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

They think we was tough on Carr. Watch how Saints fans are about to get down 

I give our fans credit, some of our fans are still defending him

Saints fans have turned on him something serious. Twitter , Youtube and he’s even getting booed

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

They think we was tough on Carr. Watch how Saints fans are about to get down 

I was just coming to say how Carr was coddled here but Saints fans don't play that, the rose colored glasses come off real quick. Even here I swear some people would start seeing the light then the very next week be loving Carr again after he threw one bomb. Lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He has to do this for the clicks right? Either that or his parent are cousins. 

Honestly wifiwillie just shows anyone and their mama can make a youtube channel and make money. He’s only popular because he’s one of tenish guys that covers the Raiders and all the Carr homers clinged to him which made him blow up. 60k subs so he probably pulls at least 3k a month (minimum) with his youtube side hustle. 

Tyreek Hill is just nuts. 

Also Carr with some horrible redzone passes as usual, Olave bailing him out on that one. Olave is a Pro’s pro. I thought London/Wilson were gonna be stars from that class and Olave was gonna be a stud (although not quite a true star). 

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

just here to point out, that again, its the haters who always bring him up 😂

he hasnt done anything for the pro carrs to talk first to be fair... 

but its clearly one side who always wants to bring him up. 

If Carr was balling every week, his homers would be posting every three seconds about the guy. 100%. Frankie has like six posts this season. If Carr was ballin, he’d have 16 posts a day. Carr homers like WiFiWillie and Frankie and ronjon deserve to eat the crow. They were wrong. And to this day, still can’t even admit it. Flaws in their own personality. 

• Like 3

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

If Carr was balling every week, his homers would be posting every three seconds about the guy. 100%. Frankie has like six posts this season. If Carr was ballin, he’d have 16 posts a day. Carr homers like WiFiWillie and Frankie and ronjon deserve to eat the crow. They were wrong. And to this day, still can’t even admit it. Flaws in their own personality. 

maybe... we dont know. 
but all offseason the haters said they werent going to talk about it, (i assume) because everyone just thought the saints would be good. 
since they struggling, they are happy to talk. 

24-21 all of a sudden, lions a good team would be a massive comeback. 
saints still my pick to win that division 

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

maybe... we dont know. 
but all offseason the haters said they werent going to talk about it, (i assume) because everyone just thought the saints would be good. 
since they struggling, they are happy to talk. 

24-21 all of a sudden, lions a good team would be a massive comeback. 
saints still my pick to win that division 

Yeah and if the Saints win the division it’s the defense, Carr has not been a Top 20 QB this year. Not from stats and not from the eye test. Also #1 easiest schedule in the NFL. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Yeah and if the Saints win the division it’s the defense, Carr has not been a Top 20 QB this year. Not from stats and not from the eye test. Also #1 easiest schedule in the NFL. 

yes, but that is why some picked them to win the division lol, along with Taysom. 

a lot wrote them off the playoffs after like week 5, which i thought was madness. 

IF carr can get some chemistry, and win over some of the O just a little bit lol, they can play way better. Clearly the best team in that division i think

Just now, BackinBlack said:

yes, but that is why some picked them to win the division lol, along with Taysom. 

a lot wrote them off the playoffs after like week 5, which i thought was madness. 

IF carr can get some chemistry, and win over some of the O just a little bit lol, they can play way better. Clearly the best team in that division i think

I have never written them off due to the worst division in the league. I had the Saints going 8-9 this year purely due to how bad their division is. (6-11 team in most divisions). But if they go 9-8 and win their division, not gonna surprise anyone. Cowboys or Eagles will smashhhhh them in the playoffs though.

• Like 1