Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Accuracy is a concern but the biggest issue with Fields is that he doesn't see the field well and is a super slow processor. Which leads to him holding onto the ball forever and taking sacks or panicking and running after he sees his first read isn't there. 

Agreed. Another option. If you're able to overlook the His failure to live up to the hype would actually be Russell Wilson, if you could get him for a sensible contract.

51 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I wish we signed signed Flacco or traded a 4th for Trey Lance. Would have made the season Alot more exciting 

At the beginning of the season, if the Raiders brought in Flacco, this forum would have roasted the front office and JMD badly. This is a hindsight post.

Lance sucks. He is at best a career backup.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

There’s a report out there that Kelce got paid 20 million for his Phizer commercials. He’s completely distracted with the Swift circus 

He's also 34 years old and he's still on pace for over 100 receptions/1,000 yards

28 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

There’s a report out there that Kelce got paid 20 million for his Phizer commercials. He’s completely distracted with the Swift circus 

Yeah but he's on the Brady train. Marry a woman who earns more than you then have kids so if it doesn't work out you're both making bank. Both Kelce's are making more commercials lately and that's because the name Kelce is attached to Swifties. lol   Almost bought some PFE stock the other week when I saw it at low 26's and a 6% dividend. Touched 29 the other day so I'll wait for after the Santa Claus rally to see if the market holds a few more months to see what the FED does in March. Travis is going to lock her down as his career is ending because it will help with his after football career. Put a baby or three in her and he'll never have to worry about her taking his money because he makes crumbs next to her. lol

4 minutes ago, G said:

Yeah but he's on the Brady train. Marry a woman who earns more than you then have kids so if it doesn't work out you're both making bank. Both Kelce's are making more commercials lately and that's because the name Kelce is attached to Swifties. lol   Almost bought some PFE stock the other week when I saw it at low 26's and a 6% dividend. Touched 29 the other day so I'll wait for after the Santa Claus rally to see if the market holds a few more months to see what the FED does in March. Travis is going to lock her down as his career is ending because it will help with his after football career. Put a baby or three in her and he'll never have to worry about her taking his money because he makes crumbs next to her. lol

Smart I might have to pick that stock up. I’ve been adding BTC every week since last year

He’s gotta knock her up lol She’s a billionaire now

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's also 34 years old and he's still on pace for over 100 receptions/1,000 yards

He’s been on edge since training camp. Kelce punched two teammates in TC

Did you hear the wild comments he said about Monday? Even his brother disagreed with him about the  Raiders loss

He’s just about done

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

He’s been on edge since training camp. Kelce punched two teammates in TC

Did you hear the wild comments he said about Monday? Even his brother disagreed with him about the  Raiders loss

He’s just about done

It's why he hasn't asked for a new contract. He won't get it from KC. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

You can't really replace Tyreek. Kelce was 32 when they made that decision.

Tyreek is other world fast with WR skills. Many fast WRs are straight line fast. Hill makes cuts and changes directions fast to go with acceleration. Perfect combo Mahomes and peak Kelce skill set. 

We are gonna look back at Mahomes and Hill breaking up like Shaq and Kobe. Gonna be hard press that Mahomes will get another talent like that. They will eventually find better WRs but generational talent? Don’t think so