Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Also, as much as people dislike Carr, he was the primary reason for having a top offence in the first place in 2016. Carrs injury, fall in confidence and inept coordinating from Downing are all contributing factors to why we didn’t reenact that in 2017. To blame it wholly on Carr is immature and incorrect.

Hope I haven’t opened another Carr can of worms now 😁

Exactly, Carr got him the damn job lol. But yea, I’m not joining that conversation lol 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

lol

My guess is they are probably really considering him for the QB Coach position given Carroll’s departure in Seattle and his reputation for doing well with young QB’s (Carr, Josh Freeman, Bortles, etc.). 

• Like 1

I feel for Brady and the Dolphins. He wanted to QB this Miami team this year. Every time he was asked if he would come out of retirement he said no, every time he said if he’d come out of retirement for Miami, he circled the question (lives in Miami and tons of friends on the Dolphins and in the FO). 

Dolphins probably win the Super Bowl with Brady. Tua is a good QB, those calling him average are misguided. However, I’m starting to think he equal Cousins. He is a back-end Top 10 QB, but is just not talented enough to win it all, no matter how good his roster is. 

22 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I feel for Brady and the Dolphins. He wanted to QB this Miami team this year. Every time he was asked if he would come out of retirement he said no, every time he said if he’d come out of retirement for Miami, he circled the question (lives in Miami and tons of friends on the Dolphins and in the FO). 

Dolphins probably win the Super Bowl with Brady. Tua is a good QB, those calling him average are misguided. However, I’m starting to think he equal Cousins. He is a back-end Top 10 QB, but is just not talented enough to win it all, no matter how good his roster is. 

Not even Brady could overcome the cluster injuries across several positions the Dolphins suffered

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

Not even Brady could overcome the cluster injuries across several positions the Dolphins suffered

You underestimate the GOAT. Hill and Waddle with Brady, Brady literally would destroy the NFL. They’d have to respect those two deep with Brady’s arm, and Brady would have the middle open all dayyyyy. Plus, still take his deep shots. 

Dak looks jittery. Choked on that throw to CeeDee. Love looks totally calm and composed.

Love 18 TD's 1 INT and 70% COMP last 8 games, wow. Also PFF's #1 QB since Week 12. Also won a guy 3 Million in the biggest fantasy football tournament ever. 

11 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

What an opening drive by LaFleur and Love. Masterpiece. 8 1/2 minutes, 15 plays. 

Gb replaces Favre with Rodgers, then Rodgers with love… 

yet you’re still telling me Carr was too good to be able to draft a QB 🤣

we need to look at what GB does and how they treat their QBs. 

force their hand. piss them off who cares you do what’s best for the team.

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Tua is an average at best QB who is holding the Phins back.  He is in one of the best situations for any QB in the NFL with a top play caller, the best WR combo in the game, a top notch run game and a very good yet underrated D.   

All of this Tua MVP talk was flat out laughable as anyone who understands the game knows who Tua is.  You put him on a average to below average team and he is terrible.  He beats up on weak teams during the regular season by chucking lame ducks up to Hill but when he faces adversity and faces D's that pressure him or he falls behind in a game he is garbage.  

Tua is exactly who I said he was from day 1.  If the Phins would have drafted Herbert over Tua they would be a legit SB contende but they ****ed up and are stuck with him.  When Tua's contract is up there is no way he should get paid top tier money.  

The Packers probably lose this game but Love looks calm, composed, and great while Dak looks jittery. Love had a Top 5 QB season if you look at the stats. He had an injured cast all season, WR's and RB's never healthy. Absolutely no defense. Especially in the second half of the year. 18 TD's 1 INT second half of season. PFF's #1 QB since Week 12. Most valuable QB in Fantasy this season. He and LaFleur 100% carried this team to the playoffs. @Frankie2Gunz Can you finally admit you're wrong on Love? No you won't, your the worst at taking accountability on FootballsFuture. Still, ten years later, can't even admit Carr is a below-average scrub who has always been massively mentally flawed. I admit when I'm wrong all the damn time. 

Love's sophomore college season was outstanding. Amazing arm, ability to throw in a tight window, play extension ability, and best ability to throw off-platform since Mahomes draft-tape. His Junior season he lost his Head Coach, his Offensive Scheme, Nine of Ten Starters offensive starters (I'm not counting Love himself), and played hero-ball all year with an abysmal coach. 

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

@Frankie2Gunz I'll admit I'm wrong on Tua (although he's not bad and not a bust like you claim) that he'll never be elite, if you admit you totally 100% whiffed on Love. We'll shake hands and call it a day. 

I dont recall ever commenting on Love as I was waiting to see how the season played out before making a judgement.  I drafted him very late as my backup to Allen this year in fantasy and he was a great value pick.  You must have me confused with someone else.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I dont recall ever commenting on Love as I was waiting to see how the season played out before making a judgement.  I drafted him as my backup to Allen this year in fantasy and he was a great value pick.  You must have me confused with someone else.  

*roll eyes*

You have made 100+ posts replying to me ranting about Love and Tua, most of the time with them mentioned in the same post. It's ok bro, I'm use to your personality by now lol.