Around The League V.2

Totty

2 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Is Littleton that good? I mean the I’m getting flashbacks of the last time the Raiders signed a “good” former rams player. 

He won't have the same dline but ours is getting better for sure. 

1 minute ago, Chali21 said:

Is Littleton that good? I mean the I’m getting flashbacks of the last time the Raiders signed a “good” former rams player. 

I'm drawing a blank....

I hate to sound desperate, but you have to think about what we have had at LB since... Biekert/ROMO days.  Littleton would come in and instantly be better than anything we have had in roughly 20 years.  Young, can cover, speedy.  I am on board with doing ALMOST whatever it takes to land him here.  I guess I do sound desperate.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Totty said:

I'm drawing a blank....

I hate to sound desperate, but you have to think about what we have had at LB since... Biekert/ROMO days.  Littleton would come in and instantly be better than anything we have had in roughly 20 years.  Young, can cover, speedy.  I am on board with doing ALMOST whatever it takes to land him here.  I guess I do sound desperate.  

You sound smart. He has to be our top target. Just dont want to bid against ourselves. 

• Like 1

Littleton for about what CJ Mosley got? I can see us making him a huge offer and locking him in early filling a huge need(Trent Brown 2019) Hard to argue bringing in the best LB available, especially with our current situation. 

Give me Littleton and Vigil in FA then Malik Harrison in the 3rd.