Around The League V.2

Totty

50 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane

My favorite part is how they describe him as versatile.  Pretty sure riding the bench and collecting a check isn't versatile.  I could've made the same impact as he did and I'm a chubby desk jockey.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:
No international games in 2020.

I liked the idea of getting these games in while our home situation was a mess. First it gives the Raiders some international exposure which is great for the brand and then it hopefully gives us some good grace with the NFL going forward regarding schedules.

Now that we finally have a home though, I am all for staying away from that and showing off our brand new facility.

49 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I liked the idea of getting these games in while our home situation was a mess. First it gives the Raiders some international exposure which is great for the brand and then it hopefully gives us some good grace with the NFL going forward regarding schedules.

You can’t be that naive!  We agreed to play an International game and in return the NFL gave us one of if not the hardest schedule ever.  
There never will be good graces or favor for favor with the NFL and us. From the refs to the league office the Raiders never will get a favor.  We shouldn’t do a single thing to help them.

Saw a tweet about the Eagles and Steelers on SNF week 1. With the MNF double header as Packers vs Colts and Dolphins vs Niners. 

if this is true then the Raiders open up on the road week 1 on either MNF or SNF week 2 or possibly week 3 If there is back to back road games