Around The League V.2

Totty

34 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The amount of hype and love that the Patriots have received all off-season was unreal. People were really expecting Mac Jones to be the next Tom Brady, dude ain't that guy.

People can’t except the fact that belicheck got lucky for 20 years because he had Tom Brady he never had mediocre quarterback play. That matters.

I think he had a wake up call when he realized that Gronk was willing to come out of retirement to play for Brady as well as how people were willing to come Except pay cut to play for him and also stay after winning the Super Bowl

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Based on today's performance I wouldn't be shocked to see Rodgers benched or traded this year. Dude just looked like he didn't care at all.

If he’s traded I can see the Raiders trading their next two first round picks for Devante Adams

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The amount of hype and love that the Patriots have received all off-season was unreal. People were really expecting Mac Jones to be the next Tom Brady, dude ain't that guy.

Mac is garbage, and I’ve been saying that since the draft. Better than Cam, but still garbage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I saw part of the game and he was .... fine? Not a force  but more than acceptable for a rookie. They were done in by running back fumbles

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I saw part of the game and he was .... fine? Not a force  but more than acceptable for a rookie. They were done in by running back fumbles

Yup for 1st start, I thought Mac played well enough. Nothing spectacular.

I mean go watch Tom Brady first few years, the was ultra conservative with him to.