Around The League V.2

Totty

9 hours ago, Rolni said:

Probably would be more expensive too and unless JJ has a serious injury I can't see that JJ, Drake, Murray backfield. Would be way too expensive.

If Murray would come back on a cheap deal, then a no brainer, since he is a great pass blocker and a solid runner as well.

If he wanted to come back I would welcome him.  Drake could really focus on the hybrid role and let Murray be the main backup.  We would have the best RB room in the league.  He was making close to what Richard was going to get.  If he wanted $2 -2.5 I might do it if we are going to run the ball that much.  If he would take $1.5 I would sign him no matter what.  Only contract I do not like for the RBs is Drake.  He is fine this year but he is not worth $8 million next year and he got way to much guaranteed.  I really dislike how we structure contracts now.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 10:27 AM, Rolni said:

Probably would be more expensive too and unless JJ has a serious injury I can't see that JJ, Drake, Murray backfield. Would be way too expensive.

If Murray would come back on a cheap deal, then a no brainer, since he is a great pass blocker and a solid runner as well.

I'm not sure he's going to be very expensive at this point but i found out he's not playing ST and they'd probably want the 3rd RB to play on ST.

26 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

My 2 mocked guys got paid Werner and tj 🤦🏽‍♂️ While we’re throwing away our 3rds teams like sf are drafting studs with theirs

If we drafted based on consensus polls from this forum over the last 5-10 years, we'd probably have the greatest team in NFL history. 

• Like 1