Around The League V.2

Totty

Just now, NYRaider said:

Which is exactly what I just said and why I personally don't think Baker is a top 10 QB. Baker's a solid player but he's not special by any means. 

Oh yeah I definitely agree. I never liked him even in college when he won the Heisman. he played for The big 12 or nobody plays defense. He was on a team that we now know it was loaded(including Mark Andrews cd lamb Marquise Brown Dede  Westbrook and Trey sermon) 

and he was won the Heisman before people found out about how good of a quarterback coach Lincoln Riley was and how every quarterback that came after him has been at least a Heisman Trophy finalist.

He’s not that great in terms of arm talent or athleticism. The system he plays in protects him from having to make actual decisions.

I feel bad for the Browns if he gets paid

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Oh yeah I definitely agree. I never liked him even in college when he won the Heisman. he played for The big 12 or nobody plays defense. He was on a team that we now know it was loaded(including Mark Andrews cd lamb Marquise Brown Dede  Westbrook and Trey sermon) 

and he was won the Heisman before people found out about how good of a quarterback coach Lincoln Riley was and how every quarterback that came after him has been at least a Heisman Trophy finalist.

He’s not that great in terms of arm talent or athleticism. The system he plays in protects him from having to make actual decisions.

I feel bad for the Browns if he gets paid

Baker's solid he's just closer to QB 15-16 then QB 10. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I would agree with that .  I would not want to give him $20 million a year but he is probably the best WR in his division.  Golladay and McLaurin could give him a run for his money though.

I would take them both over him easily

11 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Better than Barber.

Probably would be more expensive too and unless JJ has a serious injury I can't see that JJ, Drake, Murray backfield. Would be way too expensive.

If Murray would come back on a cheap deal, then a no brainer, since he is a great pass blocker and a solid runner as well.