Around The League V.2

Totty

13 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Since we're making comparisons their defense also had was it three turnovers? Two of them gave the cowboys back to back red zone opportunities. The third gave them a chance to win the game. 

Thatd be nice

When’s the last time we forced 3 turnovers? 

15 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Since we're making comparisons their defense also had was it three turnovers? Two of them gave the cowboys back to back red zone opportunities. The third gave them a chance to win the game. 

Thatd be nice

We had Amari Cooper and passed on CeeDee Lamb in the draft. Dann Quinn made an impact for the Cowboys terrible defense, hopefully his mentor Gus Bradley can do the same.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We had Amari Cooper and passed on CeeDee Lamb in the draft. Dann Quinn made an impact for the Cowboys terrible defense, hopefully his mentor Gus Bradley can do the same.

Glad we traded Cooper and can understand why we passed on Ceedee. Pretty sure Gus Bradley will make an impact. But at this point all the theories are over. We'll find out on Monday what it all means

57 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Glad we traded Cooper and can understand why we passed on Ceedee. Pretty sure Gus Bradley will make an impact. But at this point all the theories are over. We'll find out on Monday what it all means

Cooper for Abram was a terrible move, so was passing on Lamb for Ruggs. You don't draft a fast WR #12 overall to be a "decoy" you draft them to make plays. 

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Cooper for Abram was a terrible move, so was passing on Lamb for Ruggs. You don't draft a fast WR #12 overall to be a "decoy" you draft them to make plays. 

I’ll take Abram and the 20 million per year that we didn’t pay.

I also think first in for most that they didn’t draft ruggs to be a decoy.

But I will say this: you can get whatever type of player that you’re looking for when you have a tight end like Waller. 

Edited by Jeremy408

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I’ll take Abram and the 20 million per year that we didn’t pay.

I also think first in for most that they didn’t draft ruggs to be a decoy.

But I will say this: you can get whatever type of player that you’re looking for when you have a tight end like Waller. 

We gave 14 mill? Was it to Tyrell ?

guys are bitching about everything and the season hasnt even started yet lol i dont get how you can be a fan of a team and just have a complete negative outlook all the time. i understand everything isnt perfect, but there are things to be optimistic about and id at the very least see what it looks like before coming to a negative conclusion. its not like were 2-14 and have nothing going for ourselves. Seems like a waste of time if im being honest. 

• Like 1